Spotting and yellowing leaves - Clones and flowering plants

Hey guys, will attempt to break this down as easily as possible.

Indoor/Outdoor: 1.2x1.2m tents
Growing Medium: COCO/PERLITE
Growing Style: SCROG
Watering/Feeding Frequency: 36-48hrs
Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): 500PPM roughly
PH Levels: 6.0-6.3
Temperature/Humidity Levels: 25-28 degrees, 40-60% usually
Air Flow/Fans etc.: Carbon filter + extraction fan 6inch - Oscillating internal fan
Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.):  600W Phillips SOn-t and a 315w CMH unsure what brand
Total Wattage: 
Growth Stage: Vege and Early flower
Plants Age: 
Cannabis Strain: Gorilla Zkittles by barneys farms and Fruit Punch by heavyweight seeds.

Ok so I germed 2 GZ and 2 FP seeds early Feb. 1 of the GZ and 1 of the FP seem to be fairly resilient to the current issues im facing, which ive been facing all throughout with this crop. This is my 8th grow id say and I havn't changed nutes or anything else really. Using Canna a+b vege, GoGreen cal/mg, Root excellerator by H&G as my main nutes.

I plan to propagate and have a harvest every 5 weeks, so i have 2 tents going on and a clone tent, I have cloned the healthiest of the GZ which hasnt had any/many issues at all throughout, but they wont be going into vege tent til these 2 current ones are finished. 

Tent 1 has 2x GZ (different seeds) and 2x FP (diff seeds)
Tent 2 has 5x GZ clones from tent 1(unsure which i cloned from, healthy or unhealthy GZ so it remains a mistery which is why i only cut from the healthy one from tent 1  for my next run)

Anyway this issue at first happened and I thought it was just because I allowed them to sit in there runoff water which started to created a foul smell in the tent which i found couldve caused some root rot. So i started to vacuum up the run off and problem seemed to have resolved. Then it happened again to which I was told maybe I am over feeding as I wasn't including many or any "Flush only feedings" so It was assumed a salts build up/Lockout.

Now that I flush with Low PPM water (250) which just includes the GoGreen cal/mg and tested the runoff, the Tent 1 healthy plant comes back PH 5.8 & 450 PPM while the others came back with PH 3.0-4.5 and Lower PPM around 250-300 now. Prior to the more aggressive flushing ive been doing the past week or so, when i tested last time the PH on the sick plants was around 3.0 on all of them and the PPM around 800. 

I've included pictures of the FP which is showing the worst signs of it, and pictures of a few of the GZ from tent 2. 

What do you think I should be doing to alleviate this problem? I've never had issues like this with any grow before that I can remember, could these strains be sensitive to nutes or require more? At this stage I'm unsure if theyre underfed, overfed, diseased...etc.

Any insight or advise would be appreciated. Cheers

post-53426-0-81426800-1590986047_thumb.jpeg

post-53426-0-41624400-1590986066_thumb.jpeg

post-53426-0-85965600-1590986091_thumb.jpeg

post-53426-0-02571800-1590986107_thumb.jpeg

post-53426-0-65949800-1590986122_thumb.jpeg

post-53426-0-15861000-1590986135_thumb.jpeg

I'm quite new to all this too but it seems like you might need to properly flush your unhealthy plants with pH controlled water till the time your runoff pH and ppm comes under control. There seems to be a bit of potassium deficiency as well but I would probably focus on flushing the plants till you go runoff pH and ppm in control and then wait and see if plants recover a bit. pH of 3 is really acidic.

More people will possibly chime in as they have more experience than me.

Sent from a phone with internet

They look hungry. I don’t use coco so they may have a PH problem but to me it looks like rust fungus. Do you have fans moving air around ya tent.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

So you suggest adding more nutes to increase the PPM?

Yea ive got fans going inside both tent as well as extracting air out through the filter to create negative pressure inside.

Hey mate, I would assume there is some root rot taking place by what you described. How often do you feed them?

Well atm its roughly every 24-36hrs as I was told not to let the coco dry out too much because that would create more salt build up and skew the PH/PPM of the runoff further. I added a product called NULIFE AU60 Root repair for the last few weeks since it was noticed having that funky smell with the run off. I never used to grow in airpots I always used dutch bucket systems so never worried about runoff water becoming bad due to light contact or anything like that. 

I'm quite new to all this too but it seems like you might need to properly flush your unhealthy plants with pH controlled water till the time your runoff pH and ppm comes under control. There seems to be a bit of potassium deficiency as well but I would probably focus on flushing the plants till you go runoff pH and ppm in control and then wait and see if plants recover a bit. pH of 3 is really acidic.

More people will possibly chime in as they have more experience than me.

Does this actually happen though? will the runoff PH match whats going in if I just flush them enough, or should I aim to do this gradually over time ? 

So you suggest adding more nutes to increase the PPM?

Yea ive got fans going inside both tent as well as extracting air out through the filter to create negative pressure inside.

Well atm its roughly every 24-36hrs as I was told not to let the coco dry out too much because that would create more salt build up and skew the PH/PPM of the runoff further. I added a product called NULIFE AU60 Root repair for the last few weeks since it was noticed having that funky smell with the run off. I never used to grow in airpots I always used dutch bucket systems so never worried about runoff water becoming bad due to light contact or anything like that.

Does this actually happen though? will the runoff PH match whats going in if I just flush them enough, or should I aim to do this gradually over time ?

Yeah eventually it will. You are trying to wash away all the nutrients from the pot, just make sure pH monitored water is being used. Try and use RO water for best results, at least for me that works

By the sounds of things your roots are fucked and can't deliver nutes to the plant. Rootrot loves roots that sit in puddles, like those trays under your pots. It will crash pH as it develops. pH 3 is lethal, gotta correct that.

Is there a fix if it was caught early enough? 

Could I simply flush with a higher PH (6.0-6.5) and wait til run off is within acceptable ranges then add fresh nutes?

Would removing the trays and cleaning them/disinfect help at all? Im unsure how else to grow in airpots and what to do with the run off..the dutch bucket system was far easier...but the speed of plant growth of airpots is so tempting... Any advise >?

Pythium.

used to be a product called Pyth-off Probably still at round.

Ill see if the local hydro store has it. Cheers mate!

Flushing as you suggest sound good to me.

Not sure how you should handle the runoff, i use plumbing and gravity lol

The main concern is why the root rot set in. It likes very wet, low oxygen and bad temps. Illiminate any one of those things and it doesn't show it's head. There's a few things that will treat it peroxide, fungicides etc but once the roots are gone the plant has to replace them and it takes time

Hmm ok so best bet right now would be to flush them with plain tap water as i dont have any RO water atm. Test runoff until it comes out a correct pH, then restart by feeding nutrients ontop?

Does anyone grow using AirPots in a scrog tent? Need to figure out a better way to catch run off...

They really need to be in a container that you can plumb to drain away so they are not sitting in liquid. Flood and drain tray, or plastic children's pool, bucket, whatever you can come up with. I have used a pool before but a proper tray is great, depends on budget.