HELP Root Rot DWC

You could try insulating the bucket. Closed cell foam sheet works well (2nds rack at clark rubber) just cut to size and tape around bucket. Also just noticed you have the black side of the panda film on the outside of the bucket, if you have white on the outside it will absorb less heat.

Really need to get the ambient temp down though if you can. Where does the exhaust air go?

Also I would consider cutting off the damaged roots.

Edited by Naycha

Thanks for all the suggestions <3 

I was changing my res every 7 days but since rots come about ive done 2 changes this week. I am bleaching my bucket, air stones air lines etc my hydro store doesnt have h202 but ive read that you can use 3% stuff from woolies?

I think you're right about the 

I think you could be right felt the air pump and it was warmer than i expected it to be. 

i getchya bro cheers for the advice

any tips for keeping res at a stable temp?

600ml frozen bottles of water once or twice a day is my best option as I cannot afford a chiller 

how'd you go, plants still alive?

if i were you i'd ditch the Bio Diesel Super Natural, run Oxy Plus Hydrogen Peroxide 50% and add 0.5ml to each liter of water for your weekly nute change, i wouldn't expect anymore root rot if you run the Hydrogen Peroxide on fresh plants, running it with the old plant should rid all the root rot but i won't guaranty it.

NOTE: this stuff can send you blind so when handling wear safety glasses or the like 

https://www.aquagardening.com.au/?query=oxyplus