Tying up plants last 2 weeks hurt them

Hey fellas I’m in my final 2 weeks and all I can say is wow there bigger then I have ever seen them and still almost 2 weeks left, that said I climbed in amongst them and there was a lot more lying over then I thought so I spent a frustrating hour or so trying to tie them up but at some points I felt I was possibly harming them as couldn’t help being abit rough pulling apart ect, I can’t really use a net in this space and there is just so much there to try and manage whilst crawling arounder under neath and squashed around edges.

Am I just worrying over nothing or is it possibly damaging them,

I would love to hear anyone’s tips and tricks about this

Cheers

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

don't sweat it 2 much frank, they love a bit of rough stuff

bend em,string  em up,knuckle em,split their trunks and break branches....you'll be amazed at what they can handle

of course their are right and wrong times 2 inflict this carnage, main idea is u don;t need kiddy gloves......if u break a branch just tape it up

i've seen plants treated 2 atrocities that geneva convention would have a hearty

don't get me wrong u can;t drive over them with a D8 bulldozer, but a few broken branches here and there......no wuckas

u might even find a bigger yield and healthier plant

don't sweat it 2 much frank, they love a bit of rough stuff

bend em,string em up,knuckle em,split their trunks and break branches....you'll be amazed at what they can handle

of course their are right and wrong times 2 inflict this carnage, main idea is u don;t need kiddy gloves......if u break a branch just tape it up

i've seen plants treated 2 atrocities that geneva convention would have a hearty

don't get me wrong u can;t drive over them with a D8 bulldozer, but a few broken branches here and there......no wuckas

u might even find a bigger yield and healthier plant

Cheers mate Im usually not concerned at all ,3 of the six I have I had to tape main trunk back together early on from pushing them down.

I actually thought being not far off end abit of stress wouldn’t hurt,I will come up with a different approach for next time around and admitently I did start tying abit late and this is 3 times what I usally grow

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

mate, some of my earlier attempts had more tape on em than an egyption mummy

amazing what they can handle

if u gonna tie em down make sure the earlier the better spec with autos.....go 2 town 4 first 4-5 weeks and then leave em alone

Yeah I never tie down to train I just push them down every day and I have always had super bushy and even canopy and just tie up along the way where needed, that’s probably the only thing with this strain(unknown) that it has quite thin stems for the heads it produces.

I can always tell them next day when I have been in there the night before and I was quite drunk as when I get I go in there next day I have pushed them over that much there touch ing te floor and snapped shit all over the place

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners