• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Deficiencies

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Naycha

Naycha

Mung Bean Farmer

• 420 Crew
  • 6242 Posts:
  • Interests:Quality
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

...........it’s like having a part time job or a second missus you have to put the time in
Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Except with growing weed there is a reward lol

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

AussieDank

AussieDank

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 Posts:
Attached File  IMG_3046.JPG   1.94MB   13 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3047.JPG   1.85MB   12 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3048.JPG   1.85MB   12 downloadsAttached File  IMG_3049.JPG   1.77MB   12 downloads

Thanks for the tips guys, I’ve stopped the Foliar spraying been adding pro cal to the Rez, also moved fans closer for air circulation, all the leaves on both plants are nice and green now, I let the pots dry out for 1.5 days two times when I’m home on my 7 days off, temps have been steady, they are one week into flower now, I think my next problem is going to combat humidity, also should the first plant require some deflation?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.