South Australian Hydroponic Stores - The Good, the bad and the ugly&#3

I know a few people been done just for parking at the front of a hydro shop and taking some stuff home. Cops added in a few false details to warrant a raid and they got done not even a big set up either but they loved it. the piggies ended up telling them how they simply parked across from the shop in an unmarked car and busted a bunch of people, reckon cops all around aus are in on it and they don’t care how big as long as it’s indoor they’ll try. Not saying you’ll get done but be wary. Shit happens.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Just let it be lads, let people do whatever helps them sleep at night.

So to get back on track haha, has anyone got any experience with local hydro shops home brand nutrients??

trying to get away from the 20 product recipes the big companies offer.

Also it seems there is an LED boom in SA now, anyone running any LEDS atm?

Flairform Green Dream worked really well when I was doing hydro. They do a 1 part and an a&b version. Made in Perth too. Agree with Frank fork out for a decent led for best results. Edited by nici
  • Upvote 1

i picked up a Mars TS3000 and SP250...
They were pretty cheap considering the output.
Plants are loving them, seem to be really bright.
Had a bit of trouble finding them in the shops here in SA.
Had to drive out to Hydroworld but they reckon they have sold heaps, and everybody's raving about them.

i picked up a Mars TS3000 and SP250...

They were pretty cheap considering the output.

Plants are loving them, seem to be really bright.

Had a bit of trouble finding them in the shops here in SA.

Had to drive out to Hydroworld but they reckon they have sold heaps, and everybody's raving about them.

Thank you for sharing, but where did you find it? I'm searching for a Mars for my friend in SA.

Anyone aware of a few new hydro shops that have opened up, or have recently opened??
Seems like the gods have finally listened and a store has opened up in the Adelaide hills, Littlehampton surprisingly.

Anyone in the area sussed it out, went in there the other week, and was greeted by a young clean cut dude, 
told me his old man owns Rock Nutrients and Potsox!
Seemed to know a lot, but was just looking at the store.

Anyone else been in?