South Australian Hydroponic Stores - The Good, the bad and the ugly&#3

you may get by with Shutting off the water to the Reservoir for a day or two to allow the pot to dry a little ,then having the res on for a day ,,and just keep repeating that once you switch to 12/12.  Or ,,which is your best bet ,,to set something up so you can do run to waste (RTW) ,

they will probably love the veg period but need the wet and dry cycles in flower.

Ok thanks. I'll look into RTW and see if it's feasible where my set up is. I can keep a pretty close eye on them so turning the water off now and then should be easy to do.

Sorry to ask the same question again, but has anyone here used any of the shops own brands, i got a few mates who run one of the shops own brands called DNA, and another mate who uses Hydroworld nutes. 
Always been a fan of rock all because of resinator. 
big companies have sooo many offerings.
Just want some feedback

cheers guys

Hydro shops are legal what are hiding for ?

they been around for 25-30 years, if the cops were busting DC's buying shit, there wouldn't be any left, word would get around and no tnuc would use them

ya look more shifty and attract more attention sneaking around like ya got something to hide, than parking out the front to buy shit that's legal to buy

lol lol

You are correct police couldn’t go to your place with a warrant just 4 being seen at a hydro shop but if they get a call from your neighbour about a funny smell, seen something ect that’s not enough either, but put the 2 together there’s ya search warrant and your fucked

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hydro shops are legal what are hiding for ?

they been around for 25-30 years, if the cops were busting DC's buying shit, there wouldn't be any left, word would get around and no tnuc would use them

ya look more shifty and attract more attention sneaking around like ya got something to hide, than parking out the front to buy shit that's legal to buy

lol lol

how the fuck does walking across a road to your car with a trolley in a busy shopping area look shifty and like I’m sneaking around, would you park your car straight out the front of a whore house? Yeah it’s not illegal but doesn’t mean ya want every cunt to know!! A little bit of caution goes a long way in life mate.

And yeah it may not be illegal to buy but what it is prodeminetly used for is and like I said if cops get a tip off or something and then see your car parked out the front or even have surveillance (the first words out of the cops mouth to each other would be “ah what a moron he parked straight out the front “

lol lol

Well it would look shiftier then parking out the front, must be a serious player to need a trolly, if the "cops" were watching, reckon they would be following you not me 

most knock shops have discrete parking at the rear lol

If the cops get a tip off, they won't be waiting for you at the hydro shop, they will be around to see ya

the only time you will get busted is if some tnuc dobs you in, nobody cares if your growing a few plants at home, but if some one calls the cops they will be around

its a bit different if your growing 100s of lbs in a factory, but us small home growing stnuc have nothing to worry about, if you do get done its a slap on the wrist anyway 

Well it would look shiftier then parking out the front, must be a serious player to need a trolly, if the "cops" were watching, reckon they would be following you not me

most knock shops have discrete parking at the rear lol

If the cops get a tip off, they won't be waiting for you at the hydro shop, they will be around to see ya

the only time you will get busted is if some tnuc dobs you in, nobody cares if your growing a few plants at home, but if some one calls the cops they will be around

its a bit different if your growing 100s of lbs in a factory, but us small home growing stnuc have nothing to worry about, if you do get done its a slap on the wrist anyway

Righto know it all you can do it however ya want I don’t give a fuck,but don’t try and be little cunts for there opinion

• Upvote 3

Are you serious Frank ?

Ppl like us a such a minute part of their business

Cops wil tell you anything but the truth

What about the farmers who go on and buy fucking pallets of coco and perlite f7ck they m7st he growing weed

Contrary to what you think, not everyone naturally assumes you are growing weed just because you visited a hydro shop and walked out with a few things

Hydro is big business for main stream suppliers of fruit and produce (secretly because they got massive amounts of coco they going massive amounts of weed frank pmsl

Mh lights have been powering outside lights since the 50s even earlier

Honestly if you think you are that important keep paying hide n seek when you go shopping

Me , like 90% of the public ,will still park out the front ,fuck I even let then carry it put to my car and put in back for me

My hydro guy doesn't ask or care what I'm using it for

If you are silly enough to let a neighbor know ,whether by loose lips or a bad set up leaking aroma ,your bad

Ppl are paranoid enough , I'm not saying to go out be stupid ,be normal

When you come into these rooms may be you should take your tin foil off

Welcome back gazza

• Upvote 3

Are you serious Frank ?

Ppl like us a such a minute part of their business

Cops wil tell you anything but the truth

What about the farmers who go on and buy fucking pallets of coco and perlite f7ck they m7st he growing weed

Contrary to what you think, not everyone naturally assumes you are growing weed just because you visited a hydro shop and walked out with a few things

Hydro is big business for main stream suppliers of fruit and produce (secretly because they got massive amounts of coco they going massive amounts of weed frank pmsl

Mh lights have been powering outside lights since the 50s even earlier

Honestly if you think you are that important keep paying hide n seek when you go shopping

Me , like 90% of the public ,will still park out the front ,fuck I even let then carry it put to my car and put in back for me

My hydro guy doesn't ask or care what I'm using it for

If you are silly enough to let a neighbor know ,whether by loose lips or a bad set up leaking aroma ,your bad

Ppl are paranoid enough , I'm not saying to go out be stupid ,be normal

When you come into these rooms may be you should take your tin foil off

Welcome back gazza

I understand all that mate and that’s fine as I said everyone can do as they please this is just how I do it and I don’t need people writing negative shit about how I do something because they don’t agree with it especially cunts that use fuking lol, and trust me I know it’s big buisness mate and it is going to explode soon even bigger with corona I think a lot of ppl will start looking to grow vegies at home and they way the laws are changing, I have actually been looking into opening my ow shop with a mate as there is a massive gap in the market where we are.

At the end of the day I got brought up trust no one and believe nothing said until witnessesed by yourself ands it’s worked for me so far

Welcome to our new paranoid friends to this site. Seriously folks, if you are so worried about a few seeds in the mail, or being seen buying something at a hydro store, then maybe growing dope is not the best hobby for you. Relax. It should be an enjoyable experience. If you're looking over your shoulder at every turn, you're not going to enjoy the ride.

• Upvote 2