First hydro grow... should I buy a kit?

Gee

On 26/05/2020 at 11:34 PM, Gee said:

Thanks guys, really appreciate the advice. I ended up going to my local hydro shop. Spent a bit more than I'd hoped but he assures me the gear is good quality and he says it comes with a lifetime of advice should I ever need it. Top bloke and I feel well looked after so I'm happy. Hopefully my seeds arrive soon so I can get growing!

doesn't wear a wig this guy does he sounds like my hydro shop guy

Hahaha nah he doesn't wear a wig. All natural... balding spots n all.

I just asked for help, said I wanted to grow 4 plants (non specific) and off we went.

I mentioned my brother lives in Seattle and he says with a big grin on his face, "Edibles are where it's at!" :thumbsup:

I went into my local hydro store the other day with the missus. She'd never been in one before. The guy that helped us was very knowledgeable and could talk for hours.

I liked that though because he obviously has a passion for growing.. whatever he grows. It's refreshing to be in a store and have someone talk to you like they want to be there and like their job unlike some store employees in other industries who are there just to get paid.