• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Has anyone here been able to access medicinal cannabis legally in NSW?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

unniraj

unniraj

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:None

It seems like there is a lot of red tape surrounding it, and that the NSW government has made something of a token gesture towards legalisation without giving anyone real access.

I have friends with Fibro Myalgia who have been denied. I know someone else with Epilepsy who isn’t hopeful that he’ll be able to get it - despite only wanting CBD (the non psychoactive compound).

Has anyone had any success? If so, was it because of the GP you worked with or the condition that you have (in your opinion)?

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Aqua420

Aqua420

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 Posts:
Its actually very easy now.
I get my hubbys via NSW. Theres a thread called medical access here. It has alot if helpful links with our stories on it.
Alot of companies are based in NSW.
I know with my hubbys I only paid $150 with a concession card for all the doctor,nurse and TGA approvals for a year. Now hes on 20%THC it costs us $290 a month for his meds.
Most work via a phone call now. With us I just had to show his meds list and tell themwhatthe meds are for. Most will tell you if youll get approval.
Just google medical cannabis.
Alot of doctors may still be against it but things are improving as they see they loose patients/money by not doing it.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Edited by Aqua420, 24 May 2020 - 07:59 AM.

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2937 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

It seems like there is a lot of red tape surrounding it, and that the NSW government has made something of a token gesture towards legalisation without giving anyone real access.

I have friends with Fibro Myalgia who have been denied. I know someone else with Epilepsy who isn’t hopeful that he’ll be able to get it - despite only wanting CBD (the non psychoactive compound).

Has anyone had any success? If so, was it because of the GP you worked with or the condition that you have (in your opinion)?

Yep, I have medical access. Here's the processes I went thru to get it

https://cannabis.com...medical-access/

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

mrdanky

mrdanky

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: LED

How are the police with it in NSW if you are pulled over with a card and small amounts ?

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2937 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

It is still illegal to drive under the influence, even with a perscription.

There is no 'card' system in Australia and just like other restricted medications, it must be retained in original packaging with the appropriate labelling ie Chemist labels with the name of the med, the name of the recipient, dosages and the name of the prescribing Dr. If you get found with a small amount in a 'non approved' container ie a baggie you run the risk of being charged. I have a script for Endone, but if I remove them from their blister pack and place them in a baggie I run the risk of being charged as I have no documentation for the medication. Cannabis medication is treated the same.

Merl1n

mrdanky

mrdanky

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: LED

I remember being pulled over by the cops one time i was high out of my fucking mind... but he couldnt tell 

I never drove stoned again after that.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.