• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

Photo

Very green greenthumb

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Bbq Smokie

Bbq Smokie

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 Posts:
Hey everyone, pretty new around these parts.
I've been browsing and reading trying to gather information to put into use but nothing beats direct feedback.

I'm not sure if I am being impatient or something else is at play and would like some help.

There are 3 very young plants here.
1 has been under a 250w MH for over 3 weeks
2 sprouted just over a week ago.

Lighting was switched 5 days ago to 400W HPS.
unfortunately I made the mistake of having it too close and one the of seedlings buckled over.

The light is now about 2 ½ feet above the plants and the buckled seedling is now holding it's own.

The 2 seedlings have started showing the first set of main leaves but haven't shown any signs of growing in the last 3 days.

The 3 week old is miniature.

Tent size 1x1x1.8
Average temp inside has been 29c (lights on) 25c (lights off)
18/6 schedule
3 week old is bag seed from who knows when.
same with one of the other seedlings & the other is OG Kush (the one that buckled)

I have no exhaust setup as such just a fan blowing air out and one rotating air at the bottom. (Next on the list is a proper exhaust and ducting)

I just used a generic seedling mix from the nursery in solo cups with lots of holes for drainage.

Have been watering when the soil has dried and the container is lighter.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Bbq Smokie

Bbq Smokie

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 Posts:
3 week bag seed
Special looking bag seed
OG 8afd46730250b61b5ddafe2a632ef588.jpg224e677be908c5e893318de31f21fcd6.jpgcc65ddfd67831b5a24e8b81bebfe54b5.jpg

GreatSouthernMan

GreatSouthernMan

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

hi mate have they had any food besides the water? 

Bbq Smokie

Bbq Smokie

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 Posts:
The 3 week old has had a small amount of organic liquid fertiliser & molasses

nici

nici

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1228 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Has it been 3 week since planting the seed or 3 weeks as a seedling? Size is about right for soil, maybe a little stunted from the light mishap but the look like they're bouncing back ok. For the first couple of weeks most to action happens below the soil. I'd start to feed with some light nutes and get an exhaust fan as soon as you can.

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||----|||---On Your
---|||----|||---account If
---|||----|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too...
More compassion in this world is what we need!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to expect when buying and using the Australia Post Load&Go rechargable credit card - https://cannabis.com...go-easy-as-123/

Bbq Smokie

Bbq Smokie

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 Posts:
3 weeks since sprouting.
It has heaps of root growth but was just a bit worried that the actual growth of the plant looked very small and slow for that amount of time.
I have only ever seen outdoor grows so it's all new to me under lights.
Thanks Nici

CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.