• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

Photo

Need general advice, newbie

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

AcidLinkTest

AcidLinkTest

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None
Hi,
I’ve recently purchased some very basic equipment and am trying to grow a couple plants. I have very little knowledge and have a crude set up, would love some advice

The black lamp is mainly to generate heat as it’s in a cold room. The lights are just cheap ones from wish. Have basic nutrients like fish emulsion. The mix is choir peat. Two small fans inside for circulation, it had an exhaust fan but I removed it because I wasn’t sure if it was necessary

Attached File  IMG_2484.JPG   1.96MB   39 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2483.JPG   2.45MB   34 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2481.JPG   1.73MB   34 downloadsAttached File  IMG_2476.JPG   2.36MB   38 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

nici

nici

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1258 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
Did you just water it? Coco looks quite wet atm also you've got nite burn (tips all dry and crispy). I'm assuming you don't have a ph meter? Give it a good flush with plain water 2x the volume of the current pot it's planted in and let it dry out completely before watering again (2-3 days). How much nutes are you feeding it?

Also those lights will grow but don't expect too much when flowering.

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||----|||---On Your
---|||----|||---account If
---|||----|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too...
More compassion in this world is what we need!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to expect when buying and using the Australia Post Load&Go rechargable credit card - https://cannabis.com...go-easy-as-123/

Postman pat

Postman pat

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 Posts:
Hmmm I disagree a little, if it’s just coco and perlite, I’d never let it dry out, in becomes hyperbolic and Is quite hard to rehydrate. A little tip burn isn’t bad before I had an ec meter I’d increase the nutes until slight tip burn then back off slightly.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by Postman pat, 21 May 2020 - 03:21 PM.

AcidLinkTest

AcidLinkTest

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
I had just flushed the pots actually haha that’s why they look soaked, I figured I fed them too much.
I haven’t given it any nutrients since the date I originally posted and the bigger plant is doing much better.
What can I do about my lights? Especially for when this plant gets bigger, do I just need a more powerful light?

Stumper

Stumper

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

I had just flushed the pots actually haha that’s why they look soaked, I figured I fed them too much.
I haven’t given it any nutrients since the date I originally posted and the bigger plant is doing much better.
What can I do about my lights? Especially for when this plant gets bigger, do I just need a more powerful light?

I am in the process of growing for the first time too! Get something better than the wish grow lights. They are pretty mediocre. I have had good experience with HPS lights, but there are some LED's too that come close to hps. Shitty lights = less harvest in my eyes.

Sent from a phone with internet

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5525 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal

Hmmm I disagree a little, if it’s just coco and perlite, I’d never let it dry out, in becomes hyperbolic and Is quite hard to rehydrate. A little tip burn isn’t bad before I had an ec meter I’d increase the nutes until slight tip burn then back off slightly.

Hyperbolic?

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

AcidLinkTest

AcidLinkTest

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:

I am in the process of growing for the first time too! Get something better than the wish grow lights. They are pretty mediocre. I have had good experience with HPS lights, but there are some LED's too that come close to hps. Shitty lights = less harvest in my eyes.

Where did you get your lights from? Do you use the one set for the whole grow?

Stumper

Stumper

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

Where did you get your lights from? Do you use the one set for the whole grow?

Got them from eBay.. HPS lights can be used for the whole grow. It is very bright though and your plants will take some getting used to it, once she does, her growth will be pretty awesome.

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Hyperbolic?

He ment hydrophobic.

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5525 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal

He ment hydrophobic.

I was wondering... wasn't sure if it was my addled brain.

CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.