Cal? Mag? Something else?

I'm in my first coco and first hempy bucket grow. 20L typical hempy. Coco with chunks and 30% perlite. Mega Crop as directed, but on the lite end. Nutes-in now around 5.9 pH, but we're accidentally consistently around 6.5 before a week ago. 315W CMH in a 2x4ft tent (0.6x1.2m). 24C & 50-60% RH. Mephisto autos, about 3wks post germ. 20/4 lights. No pests that I've noticed.

The Sour Stomper looks great, no issues. The Samsquanch OG looks to have a nute issue. They are treated exactly the same and have equal light. So obviously there is a genetic need for more or less of something. I'm guessing Cal Mag, but I've never had a nute problem before. Luck ran out, had to happen some day!

Little bit of brown tips, but nothing I'd worry about usually. However, leaves have some yellowish splotches. Some of the splotches are getting brown color. Anyone know if this is calcium or magnesium and low or high? Or maybe.. something else entirely?

f330a540688a8c136ff0cde1662d6f80.jpg7e6c22c1228800cb34fd31d0bda845be.jpg

ddcd3c59498da707bdfdaf50b0ee95b6.jpg

Edited by Veritas629