first brownies made thanks to magical butter machine

so i made cannabutter with my magical butter machine .total first time novice,turned out awesome,luv this machine for making butter to cook with.  i have no idea about the potency of my weed   so played it cautious and guessed it was approx 10 %   thc,,i used 1 ounce of buds ,untrimmed     with 500 grams of clarified butter plus sum lecithin  . super easy ,i then made a packet brownie mix with 100 grams of my butter ,baked below 140 for nearly an hour and cut the brownies into 36 small pieces [safety first lol]   turned out great ,and with pure blood i was a total pot novice last 1.5 years     so 1 small piece was a really good dose for me  ,very relaxing and mellow all nite ,        i highly recommend these magic butter machines ,just so simple                     post-66813-0-10210200-1589763603_thumb.jpgpost-66813-0-42675000-1589763650_thumb.jpg

so i made cannabutter with my magical butter machine .total first time novice,turned out awesome,luv this machine for making butter to cook with. i have no idea about the potency of my weed so played it cautious and guessed it was approx 10 % thc,,i used 1 ounce of buds ,untrimmed with 500 grams of clarified butter plus sum lecithin . super easy ,i then made a packet brownie mix with 100 grams of my butter ,baked below 140 for nearly an hour and cut the brownies into 36 small pieces [safety first lol] turned out great ,and with pure blood i was a total pot novice last 1.5 years so 1 small piece was a really good dose for me ,very relaxing and mellow all nite , i highly recommend these magic butter machines ,just so simple attachicon.gif20200516_200059.jpgattachicon.gif20200516_220805.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi there I’m new to the app but found your old post which interested me as I’ve tried making my first batch of cookies but all I could do was YouTube how to haha . I’d like to learn more especially about how to know Thc levels for potency, medically and recreational. How’s your journey going ? I’m in Australia

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners