Need help please! [emoji120][emoji22]

So I started a second grow a few weeks ago after the first one turned male. The autos and the regulars have all started dying. I haven't over watered them at all, Ive watered them once a week.

20th April

Started germination

• 1x Yorker Regular

• 1 x lime spider Regular

24th planted

• 1 Yorker sprouted - nice tail

• Lime spider sprouted

• Planted them all in soil in a cup with lots of drainage.

• Started germination of white widow Auto and ak47 Auto

25th

• Ak47 sprouted slightly after leaving it in water over night.

• White widow didn't

• Placed them both in separate paper towels

26th

• Nice sprouts on both. Planted both in soil and perlite. Since these 2 are autos I put them in 5 gallon fabric pots with perlite. (Gerenal potting mix with no fertilisers

2nd March

• Watered for first time

• Started to germinate 2x Femal purple Kush

4th March

• planted purple kush in Jiffy Peat Pelletes

9th

•Transplanted purple kush into a larger pot with a mix of perlite, peat moss, all purpose blend potting mix and growing mix woth blood and bone.

• Also transplanted the regualrs from a cup into a bigger pot with the same mix as above.

I've done soil ph test today and it's 6.5 - 6 which has been the same as the last soil. Does it need to be lowered?

18-6 light schedule. I made daytime at night time as the set up is in the garage and can get pretty cold at night. I checked the temperature this morning before lights turned on and it was about 14.5 degrees C.

Could it be the cold?

The purple kush seem to be loving it and have passed all the other plants so I think I'll defiently be starting everything in Jiffy Peat pellets from now on.

The autos haven't really budged in the passed week or so and the regualrs (the Yorker and lime spider) have only grown slightly.

Any help at all is hugely appreciated.

Cheers fam post-66549-158916967765_thumb.jpegpost-66549-158916969226_thumb.jpegpost-66549-158916970352_thumb.jpegpost-66549-158916971505_thumb.jpegpost-66549-158916972369_thumb.jpegpost-66549-15891697369_thumb.jpegpost-66549-158916974516_thumb.jpegpost-66549-158916975405_thumb.jpegpost-66549-158916976279_thumb.jpegpost-66549-158916994474_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by GRave

Medium looks a little dry , generally autos don't like being transplanted and are usually sprouted in pots that they'll be grown out in.

Once temp goes to 15 deg too cold for small plants mid 20s would be better.heat mats can help for light out time.cold weather can be a challenge.

maybe a very weak seasol drench or if your that way inclined you could use the tiniest amount of maxi crop plant starter .which is a mild hormone mix.

Also I would advise to let your plants get much bigger before you transplant so they have a bit of size about them to withstand transplant shock.

Keep trying and mostly keep patient and I'm sure before too long you will have this all sorted . Good luck.Old fark✌

Edited by oldfark

Cheers Oldfark will give that a try, appreciate it. I haven't transplanted the autos yet, I planted them in the same pot but I have transplanted the others.

Medium looks a little dry , generally autos don't like being transplanted and are usually sprouted in pots that they'll be grown out in.

Once temp goes to 15 deg too cold for small plants mid 20s would be better.heat mats can help for light out time.cold weather can be a challenge.

maybe a very weak seasol drench or if your that way inclined you could use the tiniest amount of maxi crop plant starter .which is a mild hormone mix.

Also I would advise to let your plants get much bigger before you transplant so they have a bit of size about them to withstand transplant shock.

Keep trying and mostly keep patient and I'm sure before too long you will have this all sorted . Good luck.Old fark[emoji111]

What's your humidity at? Around 20%? Need to get that up or you'll have slow growth until it has a more established root system (I recently had this issue). Also that bark mix is horrible for growing, if you are going to use it in the future (I really wouldn't), mix it with a soil mix as it has no nutritional value and can make the pH acidic over time.

All purpose potting mix which I already had laying around and mixed with a bit of perlite. Its a bit woody though. I went to Bunnings and got some new stuff though. Also grabbed a heat mat today as well as multicrop plant start which I will give them tomorrow as I haven't watered today, but did yesterday. post-66549-158927018462_thumb.jpegpost-66549-158927020357_thumb.jpegpost-66549-158927023826_thumb.jpeg

Thanks Nici, yesterday it was at around 20% and now since watering quite a bit yesterday it's at 33%. Should I get a humidifier or should I keep some water in the tray that the pots sit on? Also got some better soil the other day which is mixed.

What's your humidity at? Around 20%? Need to get that up or you'll have slow growth until it has a more established root system (I recently had this issue). Also that bark mix is horrible for growing, if you are going to use it in the future (I really wouldn't), mix it with a soil mix as it has no nutritional value and can make the pH acidic over time.

Personally I think your problem is the mix

They look like they are hungry or the mix is too hot ,I'm leaning towards too hot

Blood and bone ,exactly how much ?

I don't like it in pots

Sorry they don't look very good ,the leaves should be much bigger at same stage

Either way they aren't getting what they need

Maybe you should used seed only the seed raising mix till they are established

A cup over the top ain't going to do it

I would re plant them again into a more suitable mix ,no b @ b

The seed raising soil and 20% perlite

That will give you time to work out and get what you need for the rest of grow

This ain't going to happen overnight, but if you don't do something quick you won't get much at all

Sorry to be so brash I certainly don't mean to piss you off

Look up VPD chart will give you a indicator of where you need to be regards temps and humidity

Your environment is just as important as your meduim

Not harsh at all mate, I'm looking for all the help I can get so thank you.

I only transplanted into the new mix with blood and bone 2 days ago. I originally planted them in general purpose potting mix with no fertilisers. Was more woody then soil (that's what the autos are still in though I haven't transplanted them) was the only thing I had at the time.

Also why is blood and bone not good? I used this mix a few years ago when I did an outdoor grow and seemed fine. Although It was mixed with other soils so there wouldn't have been all that much.

Cheers

Personally I think your problem is the mix

They look like they are hungry or the mix is too hot ,I'm leaning towards too hot

Blood and bone ,exactly how much ?

I don't like it in pots

Sorry they don't look very good ,the leaves should be much bigger at same stage

Either way they aren't getting what they need

Maybe you should used seed only the seed raising mix till they are established

A cup over the top ain't going to do it

I would re plant them again into a more suitable mix ,no b @ b

The seed raising soil and 20% perlite

That will give you time to work out and get what you need for the rest of grow

This ain't going to happen overnight, but if you don't do something quick you won't get much at all

Sorry to be so brash I certainly don't mean to piss you off

Look up VPD chart will give you a indicator of where you need to be regards temps and humidity

Your environment is just as important as your meduim