Soil to use for outdoor grow

magurbanhere,

I was bored shitless so I joined this community to see what the go is nowadays, I don't chuff any more mainly due to paranoia and lung issues,don't eat the shit neither.But i still know how to grow it, in or outdoors.

My younger friends all seem to be using hydro now? Why,well it's easy to buy,in other words no effort needed to produce,just a high,growing is the fun,it gets you off your arse and be productive.

And who cares about the end result! you grew it brother,be proud not perfect!

As for soil,well look around you, do you see trees and shrubs growing all healthy and strong? well that is good soil, natural soil, happy soil!

Indoors you can't beat rockwool, just pay cash and wear sunnies and a peaked cap when you buy it, and park around the corner and buy one bag one shop!

Told you I was paranoid,hehe.

Blue metal is a close second,and its free from the council roadworks around Perth!

Magurbanhere.

GreenSpace Premium Potting Soil

Regular price$16.00

Premium Potting Mix 8 litres 27 litres 3L

8 litres 27 litres 3L

ADD TO CART

Utilising only premium natural ingredients, GreenSpace Potting Soil delivers a consistent experience for gardeners, and a pleasurable one for their plants!

Unlike commercial potting soil, our blend combines the added benefits of nutrient dense + microbe rich compost, organic worm castings & the perfect balance of aeration and peat moss. Delivering results beyond the expectations of even the most seasoned gardener.

Perfect for container gardening of indoor plants, succulents, herbs & vegetables!

For specifically matched and balanced fertiliser options, we suggest you use the GreenSpace Slow Release & Liquid

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

If you read this https://www.cannagrowhacks.com/how-to-grow-weed-outdoors-in-australia, it suggests to go purchase quality potting mix for flowers from Bunnings. You can even use the vegetable potting mix they have apparently.

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

Well I wouldn't be listening to what they say , Bunnings soils are crap

Might be a odd 1 there maybe , nar there crap

Make your own plenty of threads explaining how to , just look around the sites

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk