Soil to use for outdoor grow

Hey all I’m looking at doing a outdoor grow later on this year and wanted to know if anyone could recommend a soil I could buy from maybe Bunnings I’m in WA and that’s pre much the only place in town I can think of to get soil potting mix I do know that a lot of it is crap tho so any recommendations?? And pot size for biggest yeild

Hey all I’m looking at doing a outdoor grow later on this year and wanted to know if anyone could recommend a soil I could buy from maybe Bunnings I’m in WA and that’s pre much the only place in town I can think of to get soil potting mix I do know that a lot of it is crap tho so any recommendations?? And pot size for biggest yeild

are you growing in pots or in the ground?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi mate there are a few options for you to choose from 

one is to make up your own mix with all the goodies 

https://www.drgreenthumbs.com.au/ this mob supply some awesome products also there are a few "ready made" water only soil mixes 

like  https://ozstoners.com//shop/tse-red-soil-organics-soil-25-litre-bag.html this one from the Serrated edge forum looks great 

The only thing I can say about the bunnings stuff is avoid potting mixes because they tend to get a bit hydrophobic after awhile 

Good luck mate 

https://ozstoners.com//shop/tse-red-soil-organics-soil-25-litre-bag.html this one from the Serrated edge forum looks great 

Are they Aussie? That's an unbelievable price!!!! I just dropped $120 on my no till soil so if these guys are legit I know where I'll be looking next. Only issue is it doesn't give an ingredient list which would be good to see.

If you go the bunnies root get a garden soil mix instead of the potting mixes as the potting stuff usually attracts bugs and as gsm said goes hydrophobic as it compacts over time.

Are they Aussie? That's an unbelievable price!!!! I just dropped $120 on my no till soil so if these guys are legit I know where I'll be looking next. Only issue is it doesn't give an ingredient list which would be good to see.

If you go the bunnies root get a garden soil mix instead of the potting mixes as the potting stuff usually attracts bugs and as gsm said goes hydrophobic as it compacts over time.

yes they are Aussie and legit 

• Upvote 1