Please explain this.....

I reckon its mainly because they (breeders) keep rushing out new strains to compete with the other breeders and they arent doing any quality control before packing the seeds off 

all over the world. 

There also seems to be a lot of growers that think that if they get a hermie they've now got fem seeds but as we know hermie seeds will more than likely produce hermie plants 

I'm with Porky in that from now on the only seeds I will be "Paying" for will be Reg strains with a good history like ACE etc  

Yeah mate I’ve got 5 fem seeds left from Dutch passion. After that I’m not sure if I will continue to buy fem seed.

Heaps of breeders are having hermie probs of late.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yeh I got some MMS grape pupil and some sunset sherbet for the next run, if I run into issues with that then I’ll go to regs and just pop more beans, some decent seeds in aus these days from local breeders really trying to do something so I mite fuck with them for a bit and see what special shit we really have happening here instead of this American fight for business, mass seed producing shit

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I reckon its mainly because they (breeders) keep rushing out new strains to compete with the other breeders and they arent doing any quality control before packing the seeds off

all over the world.

There also seems to be a lot of growers that think that if they get a hermie they've now got fem seeds but as we know hermie seeds will more than likely produce hermie plants

I'm with Porky in that from now on the only seeds I will be "Paying" for will be Reg strains with a good history like ACE etc

That’s it mate! I’m with you 100% on that one, it’s just turning into mass production, quantity over quality........ and I don’t see it getting any better. There are a few breeders really doing it, taking years to put something out. And you know who they are cause there name isn’t scattered all over the place, and it’s hard to source there shit. Everything else is mass production crap

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app