Please explain this.....

Ok so I thought I found a herm (still most likely is) but..... I quarantined the bitch to monitor. Now what I first thought were balls, and what everyone told me was balls..... is now shooting pistols out of it?? Can this happen and how? It’s supposed to be fem seeds and this is not caused by stress..... my question is, can a fem seed try to herm out but have the X over power the Y and stay as a fem? All on lower growth, tops are all bud

post-65616-158881704147_thumb.jpgpost-65616-158881705418_thumb.jpgpost-65616-158881720999_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Well it’s definitely not a full male...... and what’s tripping me out is iv never heard of pollen sacks shooting pistols....... supposedly ment to be fem seeds(new420guy durban poison fem)

post-65616-15888186186_thumb.jpg

Just hitting second week after showing pistols

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

attachicon.gifIMG_5170.JPG

FUCK!!! 2 of 5 plants...... I guarntee fucking hermi seeds sold as fem!! No light issues, no temp issues, plenty of time between defol and flip

Yep welcome to the world of fem seeds.

Half the cunts a fucking hermie.

Are

• Upvote 1

Yep welcome to the world of fem seeds.

Half the *#%@^ a fucking hermie.

Are

Nature of the game I guess, but fucking waste of time...... will still be a nice grow, and gives me the opportunity to really open up the remaining girls as long as they stay girls. Take it on the chin and move on ey......