• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Nutrients

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

grower420

grower420

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
Hey does anyone have and suggestions on what nutrients are good for indoor soil plants through its stages and the ratios? I'm pretty new to this and I wanna get it right:)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

The Toll Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2976 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None

You'll need to be more specific as to what medium you are using in your pots, is it just bagged stuff from bunnings?

Veritas629

Veritas629

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
There are literally 100s of nute lines. Look at what the hydro stores have in your area. It's much easier to pick something you can easily buy in person, rather than order over the internet. If you're using soil, maybe consider using organic. I'm currently using Mega Crop because it is just one product with only a couple optional extra additions. Not much to stuff up and that is a good thing for beginners or pros. Not quite organic, but close, and despite my advice, you do need to order it (Pop's Garden)!

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.