More proof, NZ ahead of the game.

I was wondering how long it was going to take for the middle aged white man that isn’t a criminal or a junky and only added positive things to society to get the blame for everything that’s wrong or going bad , or someone doesn’t like in the world of marijuana.. the reason you think this distorted view is because you are clearly from California , and California is full of left wing political monkeys, that aren’t to clever... the worst thing is I bet your a middle aged white man urself floating through life on your social justice worrier cloud of bullshit.Posted

you got that wrong

lol.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone ever heard the hemp embassy's spiel on the dreaded thcx which you apparently get when you grow under lights ooooohhhh scArey shit lmfao Most of the gear I've seen and tried from that end of town was piffle weed

Lovely people at the Hemp Embassy, very helpful and knowledgeable in some areas.  They shouldn't be treated as an oracle though, perhaps asking a botanist is artificial lighting could have that sort of effect  :catinhat: 

The Election in NZ is September 19, results of both referendums to be announced, results will be announced on October 9.   I am hopeful that our Kiwi brothers and sisters will vote for change and that may provide some impetus for similar change here. I wish all the Kiwis here good luck.  Many of us Aussies are hoping you will pave the way for us.

Sweet Eh

Mick

• Upvote 1

The Election in NZ is September 19, results of both referendums to be announced, results will be announced on October 9.   I am hopeful that our Kiwi brothers and sisters will vote for change and that may provide some impetus for similar change here. I wish all the Kiwis here good luck.  Many of us Aussies are hoping you will pave the way for us.

Sweet Eh

Mick

in spite of the history of the NZ government to not support a positive result in nearly all previous referendums, it’s probably more likely this 

time round they will, given the economical benefits to be had that the previous referendums were void of. It’s in the government’s best interest to pass it this time in the likely event the result is positive. It’ll be choice bro to see it succeed.

NZ is stunningly beautiful

sure is. Aus has it's fair share of beautiful landscapes just in a different form. Gotta love this part of the world.

Parts of Tassie remind me of New Zealand.

Whats the feeling about the impact this may have in Australia?

https://www.smartcompany.com.au/business-advice/politics/greens-cannabis-legalisation/

The Greens have been highlighting the commercial benefits as well as the social justice element of the prohibition debate, Labor are less enthusiastic but the COALition may be a bit more intransigent I fear.

Myself I believe that commerce will lead the way and eventually the coalition will see a huge untaxed market they are missing out on.

Any thoughts ?  What can us mere mortals do to influence public opinion and our policy makers?

It seems bigger than Ben Hur at the moment but if the Kiwis can do it we can.

Yours optimistically

Mick