More proof, NZ ahead of the game.

Gosh I envy NZ sometimes. I'm half half for legal rec in Aust because I know the entire industry will be palmed off to multinationals and there will never be such thing as craft cannabis or smaller farms. Only industrial producers in factories.

that is what has happened in California, it's a mess here. Only companies with the backing from white men with a few million dollars were able to secure licensing/locations/pollies. It's quite difficult to find any small-farm flowers (in Los Angeles, might be different in San Fran).  Medium sized farms are dropping left n right, Even one of the bigger groups of white-middle-age-waker-millionaires (Medmen) are bleeding more than they can bring in. 

With luck, this darwinistic survival of the 'fittest canna farms/producers' will eventually create a playing ground that tis slightly more level to the non-male, non-white, non-millionaire. 

NZ is smarter than California/and 49 other states.

White stnuc hey, that's no good

we got some of them fucking white stnuc here in Australia

we almost got fucking white stnuc taking over everywhere, lucky here in Vic we got us some black stnuc,

great people, they run a car removal business, and do welfare checks on people in there homes 24/7, as well as selling drugs

I used to go to Kalkallo to get me Killer Kush of some white stnuc 

• Upvote 1

Its funny how many people are concerned about "the chemicals" in their hydroponic cannabis but not at all concerned about it in their lettuce or strawberries. 

I would imagine there would be a more people concerned about artificial chemicals in there produce than PGR in their ganja

look how widely available organic produce is at the local woolies, and there would also be a few people concerned about natural fertilisers in everything they consume

Its funny how many people are concerned about "the chemicals" in their hydroponic cannabis but not at all concerned about it in their lettuce or strawberries. 

Like food babe saying she wont eat anything she cant pronounce, it sounds more fearful than informed.

People are entitled to their preferences but the nonsense that circulates about Hydro is reminiscent of the old demon weed propaganda and it has made its way into law in Australia as well.

It would be nice if Pedros idea of 50 plants was adopted without concern of where or when it was grown or if it was harvested standing on your left foot under a pyramid.....its still cannabis

Still NZ are showing us some fine options

Mick

Well put seedsmanspain! A lot of emotional reasoning in regards to organics. 

We are all entitled to our opinions and respectful disagreement is something I think can be very productive. My position is to try and remain open minded but follow the best available science whenever possible.

I am as vulnerable to poor reasoning as anyone but I think the hydroponic V 'natural' discussion is much more about opinion and preference than it is about science and evidence. 

My preference is anything with good genetics that is grown and cured well, I don't really equate hydro with being more potent, rather strains that are traditionally grown indoors have been developed to be more potent but you can still grow these strains outdoors and get just as good an end result.

that is what has happened in California, it's a mess here. Only companies with the backing from white men with a few million dollars were able to secure licensing/locations/pollies. It's quite difficult to find any small-farm flowers (in Los Angeles, might be different in San Fran). Medium sized farms are dropping left n right, Even one of the bigger groups of white-middle-age-waker-millionaires (Medmen) are bleeding more than they can bring in.

With luck, this darwinistic survival of the 'fittest canna farms/producers' will eventually create a playing ground that tis slightly more level to the non-male, non-white, non-millionaire.

NZ is smarter than California/and 49 other states.

I was wondering how long it was going to take for the middle aged white man that isn’t a criminal or a junky and only added positive things to society to get the blame for everything that’s wrong or going bad , or someone doesn’t like in the world of marijuana.. the reason you think this distorted view is because you are clearly from California , and California is full of left wing political monkeys, that aren’t to clever... the worst thing is I bet your a middle aged white man urself floating through life on your social justice worrier cloud of bullshit. IMO.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by Paul.sth.wst.is.best
  • Upvote 1