• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message

Photo

Super Critical CBD 25%:23%

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

cardrona

cardrona

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 Posts:
  • Interests:Don Burke loves cannabis ;)
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None

It balances the effect of thc , as prolonged use of high thc only on certain people in certain circumstances over long periods can increase the  feelings of high anxiety.

basically it used to be there we have isolated it out over the last 70 years in the west, and turned into a different branch of the plants family tree seeking a high thc only , it’s more like the end of a thc high , if taken high enough you will fall asleep super easy.

hey guys, not much of expert when it comes 2 rating diff stones as i normally consume the demon oil

but those who partook of my S.C.B CBD reckon 2 cones.....legless, 3 cones....nigh-night

i've heard cbd cancels effects of thc,but in this case i don't think so

super high trichome count and more sparkles than Mel B's teeth

if u take it easy on cone count and enjoy at night time,medically i reckon it's right up there

L.S.T the ferk outta of it when 5-6 nodes old. It seemed 2 handle super-cropping pretty well 2

P.S only been growing 4 couple of yrs and evthing i've learnt has been from ppl on here...[u know who u r]

so apoligies 4 not a more in depth account

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

afgahn bob

afgahn bob

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2025 Posts:
  • Interests:growin xxl autos

canna sponge

making oil which keeps me sane
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun indoor setup then sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:liquid organics

grow research

good 2 hear from u cardy

was wondering why they put such a high % of c.b.d in this breed if they been trying 2 drop all c.b.d in commercial stuff

i always try 2 get 1-1 %'s in most of beans i buy and in oil form they still rip my head off

not a pretty site when bob has 2 much oil

i agree that 2 higher t.h.c over time does contribute 2 shit load of paranoia, but some ppl seem 2 enjoy this. [not me, i see helicopters]

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
I love to grow this out , as it as two high % both thc, cbd. Making oil ,made easy ,with one strain.

TuckerMad

TuckerMad

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:

I am totally agree with you. A lot of moms think that CBD is a drug which can only harm.

Buckingbong420

Buckingbong420

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: LED
I finally have this grow going! You can check my progress (and see how I ended up with 5 plants, 3 outside, from 2 seeds!) in the grow diaries section.

LehaDeregak

LehaDeregak

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:

It's cool that you did it. I unfortunately can not grow a good plant.

ClaireChapman

ClaireChapman

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

I would like to have the possibility to grow my own canabis

Jesus450

Jesus450

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
In case you are looking to order the following online :

• Marijuana
• Research chemicals
• Pharmaceutical Products
I recommend you should check out >> Www.Highnightandday420.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Marijuana
• Research chemicals

• Marijuana
• Research chemicals

• Marijuana
• Research chemicals

• Marijuana
• Research chemicals

LehaDeregak

LehaDeregak

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:

Try adjusting the lighting on your plantation. The most common light sources for growing cannabis in indoors are DNAT, ESL and LED lamps. You cannot use a regular incandescent bulb because it does not have the spectra the marijuana needs. You have to grow your crop in a way that helps it sleep just as much as it does https://www.tillmans...00mg-melatonin/.
The DNAT lamps, although they are considered the ""gold standard"" of growers, are not well suited for small spaces because they get very hot during operation. If a grower decides to use them, he will have to make an additional ventilation circuit to cool the lamp, which comes with certain financial and labor costs.

Edited by LehaDeregak, 24 July 2021 - 10:00 AM.

Alfafinyb

Alfafinyb

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:none

Wow, I never thought there could be anything like a given. I've always only heard fantastic stories that relate the ugly parts of this plant, and then I didn't even want to hear about it anymore. For the first time any information like what you wrote I read from https://www.snntv.com/story/44362168/why-people-are-making-the-conscious-choice-to-use-cbd-products. Initially I thought they were myths, then talking to some scientists I came to the conclusion that they are not myths, but scientific discoveries that bring people a fairly important impact, in development

Edited by Alfafinyb, 02 September 2021 - 04:04 PM.

WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.