• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Calcium Deficiency ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TheSecretStash

TheSecretStash

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 Posts:
Hi Everyone

Just noticed that 1 of the leaves on my plants has light brown spots all over it there are also some other leaves you can see that are starting to get it aswell, is this a Calcium Deficiency or something else ?

Thanks Attached File  A1A8904E-9EB3-47AB-B86E-50119CE13CC4.jpeg   121.59K   51 downloadsAttached File  BEC8EB9F-A2EA-4D68-A744-73D51F6AA9A1.jpeg   125.4K   49 downloads

Attached Files

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8099 Posts:
What's your air circulation like ?
What's your lowest temps?
Any water lying around bottom of pots?
Checked underside of leaves for bugs?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

TheSecretStash

TheSecretStash

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 Posts:

What's your air circulation like ?
What's your lowest temps?
Any water lying around bottom of pots?
Checked underside of leaves for bugs?

Hi sorry for such a late reply I’ve been busy with the kids the last week.

Air circulation should be fine unless to much is bad for it, the plant is going to be a mother plant and is in a 60cmL x 60cmH x 40cmD clone tent,
Why I build a new cupboard for it. Anyway the fan I’m using for the exhaust is a Blauberg 6” mixed flow 330cfm and then I have a Small oscillating fan in there aswell.

Temp could of been the problem I noticed the other day before the light came on it was down to 15c so I’ve added a small heater on a thermostat to correct that.

No water laying in the glass pot you see it sitting on that’s just there for when I water I come back and hour after watering and tip out what ever drained out the pot.

Checked for bugs tonight couldn’t see any.

I stopped feeding it mutes for a few days and just gave it rain water and it now seems to be doing well again no spots or damage to the new growth
and the old spots haven’t gotten any worse, so it was either the nurse or temp that was causing the problem.

nici

nici

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1258 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Looks like you may have spilt something on it by accident?

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||----|||---On Your
---|||----|||---account If
---|||----|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too...
More compassion in this world is what we need!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to expect when buying and using the Australia Post Load&Go rechargable credit card - https://cannabis.com...go-easy-as-123/

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8099 Posts:
Yeah 15 ,probably hitting dew point
Those spots are caused by low temps high humidity
Keep a eye on it

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.