Heating

Can you turn your inlet an out let fans down so they do not move as much air through your tent as long as the humidty don't get to high that will help to retain some heat as well .But HPS   set up would most likely  be the cheapest way to go  an instead of insulating your shed just buy a roll of foil backed insulation you can buy it at bunnings an they will most likely cut it to the size you need ,Bugger it I can't remember the name of the insulation but is a ali   backing with a 1/4" foam lineing on the other side, it is quite cheap ,an just tape it to the outside off you tent .then if you heat the inside of your tent it will hold the heat much better.I have the same insulation on the inside of my grow room an it keeps it nice a warm in winter an nice an cool in summer time as your shed will get dam hot in the summer time for sure.A 400wat HPS should do the trick like the other guys have said.Or even a smaller 250 HPS an leave the LED runing as well they will not use up much power the both of them lights running.

This old dog is a retied  refrigeration tec that used to have his own set Buzzness up employing crew so I know a little bit about these things you could say.

I hope I have not filled your head to full of my bullshit dribble'

Regards,Dingo-2008.

Edited by Dingo-2008

Your an old fridgie? Wanna fix my fridge? It’s filling with ice and not chilling my beer lol!

I figured my tent to be to small and fragile to worry about insulating the walls only being 90x90.

I’m going into Geelong today to get a heat bar. I’ll swing by Bunnings and suss the insulation out.

Being that my tent is now the warmest place in the shed, I’m getting millipedes turning up. They are digging into the bottom of the pots but not doing any damage?

It’s been never ending problems so far with this indoor grow but still lots of fun

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners