milky enough ?

It all depends on your personal preference , what effects you like , as I’m sure you know. Going on the photos , I would let it go for another 2 weeks minimum , I personally would let them go 3 weeks. But that’s just me and what I like... trics still look all clear to me. So even if you want no amber trics at all , ied leave it for a bit. I think your buds will swell up more for over the next couple weeks... can you get a pic of the whole plant? Best of luck all the same mate.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by Paul.sth.wst.is.best
  • Upvote 1

yeah still a few more weeks to go yet I reckon too, you should have at least one set of brown hairs come and go and a good 50/50 mix between milky and amber trichs, some other growers here recommend waiting for 3 brown hair shedding as new white ones will grow again if you leave it, but as Paul said it comes down to personal preference.

Also a thing to do is to stop feeding them any nutrients and just give water from now on in let the plant draw from it's natural resources in the leaves for food  the leaves should start to yellow up, do that for the next 2-3 weeks and I guaranteed you have better buds then if you pull them now.

Edited by The Stoned Jester
  • Upvote 1

Why would you stop feeding it when obviously still growing and putting on weight?

yeah still a few more weeks to go yet I reckon too, you should have at least one set of brown hairs come and go and a good 50/50 mix between milky and amber trichs, some other growers here recommend waiting for 3 brown hair shedding as new white ones will grow again if you leave it, but as Paul said it comes down to personal preference.

Also a thing to do is to stop feeding them any nutrients and just give water from now on in let the plant draw from it's natural resources in the leaves for food the leaves should start to yellow up, do that for the next 2-3 weeks and I guaranteed you have better buds then if you pull them now.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Looks good. Some nice chunks in there. Cable ties for big buds or bad weather?

Thanks for the advice guys ,I'll leave harvest for a week or 2 ,here's a pic of the whole plant ,it's my first 1 I have another that slightly bigger but approx 2 weeks behind this 1 ,and I did sum topping etc ,she's got sum good size to her

Why would you stop feeding it when obviously still growing and putting on weight?

To start the flushing process and finish off? he said it's been about 8 weeks most people go for between 8 and 12 weeks flower unless strain specific ,and exactly what I said so the plant can start using it's own natural resources in it's leaves and yellow off naturally, I assume that's what most people do.

maybe feed for another week but then start the flush.

I didn't see the pic earlier, if it's outdoors that's about the right time to do it as well, from the old adage "Plant with ya dad on fathers day (Mid Sept) and Harvest for ya mum on mothers day (mid May)"

Edited by The Stoned Jester