New Toy...gotta play

I see that the shortest time (only time for butter on the machine) is 2 hours. Would the decarb process not happen in this time?

You do not NEED to decarb your weed before cooking it for hours.

Anyone that disagrees should make a batch of both decarb and un decarb butter and report back here with results [emoji12]

Just the other day on here I read someone saying that it was 'essential' to decarb first, and by the end of the post, said that his partner had done a batch without decarb and it worked! Who woulda thought! lol

I see that the shortest time (only time for butter on the machine) is 2 hours. Would the decarb process not happen in this time?

You do not NEED to decarb your weed before cooking it for hours.

Anyone that disagrees should make a batch of both decarb and un decarb butter and report back here with results [emoji12]

Just the other day on here I read someone saying that it was 'essential' to decarb first, and by the end of the post, said that his partner had done a batch without decarb and it worked! Who woulda thought! lol

depends what temp you set the MB machine at when you make the butter I generally stick to the lowest heat setting which isn't hot enough to decarb on its own so the oven is needed for me 

I use the little silicon decarb box with temp sensor 

Maybe explain what that is and how to do it. ... Raw cannabis contains a lot of THCA, and it doesn’t react with you. When you smoke cannabis, it heats up to a certain temperature and loses a CO2 molecule and becomes THC, which has the psychoactive good shit everyone wants. What ya , do is chop it up onto a oven tray , put it in on about 150 degrees for about 15 mins. Doing this will make it psychoactive and then you’ll get better butter or oil. Good new toy mate , I’ve never had or used one. Hope it all goes well.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Damn...i was stoned reading your comment last night...this morning, your shit is coming off passive aggressive with that first line of yours..its like this...i figure we are all stoners so you see something that says magicbutter, youd figure it out or google or even ask me..js. Dont let the username fool ya

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Made some Fruity Pebbles Treats (Rice Krispie Treats, diff cereal)

1 10oz mini marshmallows

4 tbsp cannabutter

5 cups cereal

Over med heat mix mini marshmallows and cannabutter constantly stirring until smooth melted whip. Mix with cereal. I then let sit for a few hrs. Cut a brick off and been stoned out of head for last 4 hrs..with 3 bong rips in those 4 hrs...this is a win for me..

Easy, minimal smell, some noise but who hives a fuck..turn up stereo. Easy clean up..gonna give this a [emoji1303][emoji1303]abfc2f370a420fe47699eba751ac425f.jpg

• Upvote 2

Damn...i was stoned reading your comment last night...this morning, your shit is coming off passive aggressive with that first line of yours..its like this...i figure we are all stoners so you see something that says magicbutter, youd figure it out or google or even ask me..js. Dont let the username fool ya

Mate chill out. I think your confused. I wasn’t being passive aggressive at all! Im all about helping and getting as much info out the as possible... “someone said did you decarb it” and because decarbing weed is not something commonly spoken about I thought someone reading this might find it useful or interesting... I wasn’t directly speaking to anyone. Infact I was trying to say it easy to understand and non confrontational so as not to come across as a total dipshit.... JS.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2