First grow - Want to learn from mistakes

Hello everyone,

This is my first grow, I lived in an apartment earlier and had no idea how to grow but wanted to do something so got a few autofem seeds and as a result I started growing my own. I had never grown a plant before in my life. :/

So, about this beauty.. It is auto amnesia haze, however, it is 7 weeks old. I am not sure how tall should it be around this stage but it does look to be a bit stunted? I have got a bit of nutrient burn too but I had not giving any nutrients in the first 3-4 weeks and when got to know what to do then got a bit overzealous.

I am using Manutec fertilizer, which is the best one I could find in Bunnings. I am using small led lights (ordered hps a few days ago). The light schedule is 19-5/20-4. It is about of a mixed grow, I put it outdoors for almost 8 hours and then bring it back in the evening. Haven't seen many people do that either. Is it bad?

Any pointers on how I can accelerate the growth a bit would be highly appreciated. Soil is the Orchid soil from Bunnings as well.

Cheers!2f378a8d88a90f518190bebc6add60c8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I'm back but with another problem. I got my lights all fixed up however, I've been doing LST with my plant for a couple of days but today I noticed I might have snapped one of the lower branch. :( I don't know how it happened but I just saw it today and I don't know what this means for the plant. The branch is still very much connected to the plant.

It's currently in 8th week with no signs of flowering yet. Any advice? Have I fucked up bad?fd6c7e62a8c22908ba8f57e2b86f9598.jpgf0593807838850c93e3c56c092ab370e.jpg

Sent from a phone with internet

Needs all of them, must be a Reg and be in veg by the looks.

No way 8th week?

It's the vision seeds Amnesia Haze autofem. I have been scratching my head too that it hasn't gone into flowering yet. I could not give it much light initially so I understand it's a bit stunted but why hasn't it gone into flowering stage, I have no idea. Seed germinated around 10-14 March, don't remember the exact date.

That's a leaf that ya snapped. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

It's one of those 3 sided leaf branch. It's limp now, I wish it was just the leaf mate.

All just plants, mate read up on a few grow diary’s on here, porky has a few good one’s!

I don’t grow autos, so can’t help ya there.

Photo are easier in my opinion, and you need a good environment to grow in small tent in an apartment would be the go.

Thanks mate. You advice is much appreciated.

I have seen a few Porky's grow diaries, he is pretty good.

Agreed, good setup mainly, his got it dialed in good, good quality stock. His stems are a bit anemic lol.

Do u only germ one seed at a time?

A bit more info and pics would go along way to getting u on the right track.

This is my first grow ever. I had never grown a plant before in my life. Initially I was living in an apartment when I started and that's why could not give it as much light and tbh I did not know any better either. After reading for a few weeks, I found out that I'm lacking a lot of things.

As of now I'm growing in my garage now that I have big backyard, most of the time my plants are out in the backyard soaking in the sun and at night I put them under grow lights. I've got a 250W HPS light. I'm using fabric pot, manutec Bloom booster and osmocote pour and feed for orchids have been my primary choice of fertilizer and I am using pre mix potting mixture for orchids from bunnings..... Did not know about pH earlier either but lately I have been trying to bring it down to 6.5 as well.

I'm also growing Malana bomb auto, that germinated on 22 April (Pic attached) in organic compost, peat moss, perlite and vermiculite. I don't have a schedule for watering, I water when my moisture meter tells me it's getting dry.

Sorry about the lines in the pic, HPS does that to my phone's camera.19084b91532643df2cf934db0d119556.jpgc1d433895b43fa5c850f7161647066dc.jpgf29f6d268eba72c1af76b84ff5264453.jpg