Closet grow

I let my seed germinate in a paper towel for 3 days. Root shot out I then placed it in with soil and has now been in soil and was under my 100w light for 3 days and still nothing.. I had the dome over where I put my seed, I definitely didn't over wet it, am I being impatient? Someone give me some good spirits haha it's a blackberry auto flower by fastbuds from seedsman.com

It should be raising it head by now... how far down did you plant it. Sometimes it just takes a while. Give it another day or two. Keep the light on , don’t need a dome. Don’t worry champ I’ve been there... If they grew every time I check to see if they’ve sprung , ied have a fucking rainforest! Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Good news her head is poppen out and see the 2 little little leaves sorta curling up getting ready for formation, what should I do from this stage? I do have my 100w cob led light but I'll use that mainly when the sun's down or the weather is shit outside, what would you guys do from here?

Keep it under the light for now champ... 24hrs 18hrs minimum.. and when you have it outside... just remember to bring it back inside for 4 or 5 hours at least... have to keep it in veg for a while... if it stays under the sun , or the suns hours it won’t grow... 1 /12 months minimum... then you can leave it outside and to flower.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

It won't actually hurt the plant or kill it if I do take it outside on nice sunny days or will it?

So I got more info on my light from my mate, he said it's a 100w cob led but puts out 50w so this is why I wanna put the plant outside and get light as much as possible ... I'll eventually get a light when i can but right now I can't so gotta work with what I got. Its a Autoflower and estimated time from seed to harvest is 8 weeks.