Help!

I'm using osmocote plus organics and vermiculite in the soil, just not sure what to feed it when it comes into flowering time, I really only have Bunnings that I can go to.

Can someone please drop me some photos of some nutrients they know of from Bunnings that'll work during my flowering period.

Seeds root shot out after 3 days of being in a paper towel. The seeds now in the soil with a cut plastic bottle over it with a 100w cod led light above it. This will be days 3 in soil and no sign of anything so far.

I have auto BlackBerry's from fast buds. ✌️

Hey buddy I pulled this from another forum... useful info about the nutes available at Bunnings , have a read , take from it what you will. I hope it helps champ! Good luck.

I Have Aquired the Below:

AG Grow "Grow" 1 Part (Soil/Coco)

AG Grow "Bloom" 1 Part (" ")

Dutch Master Gold Edition Potash+

Ozi Magic Gro Juice Monsta Bud

NSR GreenLeaves Boost Juice

Neutrog Gogo Juice

Charlie Carp Premium Org Fertiliser

PK 13-14 Flower Booster "Holland"

Seasol Power Feed

Manutec Epsom Salt Soluble

Dolomite Lime

AG Grow Base Nutrient 1 Part is Very basic & Easy to use, The 1 Part grow gives Amazing Results! It is a milky coloured Liquid, it is almost impossible to burn with, The 1 Part Bloom How-Ever, I did not have until the 3rd last week of my last Bloom/Harvest so i was not able to see results, This Grow Has had its dosages since 3rd last week of veg and through 2weeks Pre-Flower into Bloom, im not keen on the results of ratios in the 1 part bloom, NPK is 13-14-34 or close to it.

Dutch Master potash+ NPK is 0-4-11, Its a Bloom Booster Used From 2nd Last week of Veg Right Through to Week 5 or 6 of Bloom,

Then i have the ($46!!!) 1L PK 13-14 Flower Booster, Meant for 3rd Last week of flower & used once only but i will be adding it in small doses throughout the bloom cycle starting at beginning of week 2 (minor dose)

Ozi Magic Grow Juice Monsta Bud is a Plant Tonic, Can be used in conjunction with anything. Last Harvest I noticed massive Sweet Aromas & taste increased, Buds where nice Sticky & Oily Unfortunately they didnt ripen due to complete lack of Phosphorus boost.

NSR GreenLeaves Boost Juice Contains Vitamin B1 Thiamine & Natural Auxins for Plant Health

Neutrog Gogo Juice is a Designed & Tested Microbe Brew in a Bottle, All the Goodies needed, Its cheap as chips and can last a long time, you cannot burn plants with it, My experience this grow? First transplant from a medium pot to a large pot = Massive thick healthy rootbound bottom half container. Perfect Results! I noticed feeding this on day 1 & letting it dry almost right out for 3 - 5 days greatly increases rootgrowth, and because its packed full of kelp & seaweed the plant barely stresses when dried out.

Manutec Epsom Salt is easy to use, just mix shake & go, I have noticed results in top growth being green & older growth (Leaf Stems) Being Purple tinge but i also noticed i have to feed it heavy every watering otherwise the new growth ends up like the rest.

Dolomite Lime... I Almost threw the bag over the fence last time i used it, The Light sprinkle i gave my last harvest ended up Solidating the entire 10 inch surface of my soil, But i agree it also help & is cheap.

Seasol & Charlie Carps, "Blurk" Fuckin Stink, Its unfortunate because its hard to handle, i was thinking more around the lines of making a brew out of it? They basically contain the same stuff.

If anyone has Anything to add or any better experiences with the above products or different, Please Freely comment, I have chosen all the above nutrients as a complete nutrient pack as they all work in conjuction of each other & they are also Safe for coco and soil medium as well as safe with each other

(Only thing i was worried about was dutch master gold edition potash+, Technology sais its safe for everything & with everything other then the Dutch master Gold edition nutrient range itself (Isnt that wierd?)

Thank you for reading i hope i helped out.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by Paul.sth.wst.is.best

. Yea mate I’ve always seen it there. I’m in W.A and can remember them having it for the last 15 or so years at least. I’min a town about 3 hours or so from Perth , they even have it here. Grow , bloom , and booster.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I've been looking for it but don't think they stock it any more Westy.

Not in Perth anyway

I've been looking for it but don't think they stock it any more Westy.

Not in Perth anyway

Yea man , they got rid of it from the smaller shops , but most Bunnings (warehouses) should have it. I know for sure the O’Conner and Madington ones have got it , if your south of the river , at around $17 each 1lt bottle.