Do you lower pH for flower stage?

Hi all, 

I hope I can get some advice. I am still pretty new at growing and on my third grow. Currently have Harlequin, Critical Orange. and Alaskan Purple.

organic grow 1/3 compost 1/3 perlite 1/3 coco coir. pH 6-6.3

I recently purchased the full range of Ozi Magic nutrients and all plants looking well and growing great. What I did notice is that their recommendations are to use a pH of 5.6 - 5.8. when in flower/bloom. Is this recommended by other growers? I have not read anything about lowering the pH for flower stage so thought I would check here to see what others suggest. 

Thank you for advice.

post-65838-0-45744800-1587505514_thumb.png

Most Nutes will rise in PH....I would start at 5.7 and let it drift up and don't sit on any single point....Your mix is more like a divide between soil and Coco so if anything you should be higher than 5.8 from my understanding.

I think you will find most growers will go a little on the high side in flower..OZI Magic state its good for everything so there must be a compromise in there. If you just use there product lines only then maybe stick with what they say

• Upvote 1

keep it simple 6 sounds about right and youll know if it needs tweaking if you see any deficiencies 

feed extra cal mag and give a FOLIAR spray of chelated iron once before the flowers really start developing and you shouldnt have any problems with macro nutes 

ozi magic monster bud first 7-8 weeks then ozi tonic until last week 

• Upvote 1