Nutrients from Bunnings.

Thanks heaps guys, IV certainly learnt a few things from you guys. Reason I have only 1 auto flower is because i ordered from seeds man and was testing if it'd arrive, 2 months later and it arrived.

The seeds root popped out in a paper towel 3 days in I then put it in soil Under my 100w cob led and I place a cut water bottle over the top of where the seed is. Have I done this correct so far? :)

• Upvote 1

Should be able to no worries, never been a big fan of seasol personally though, seems very salty compared to other seaweed products, that is just going by smell though hehe. 

I'd personally be using a cold pressed seaweed for hydroponics as well, something like https://shop.nutri-tech.com.au/products/seachange-liquid-kelp

i'm using canna coco a,b in 50% coco 50% super course perlite on a couple small psychotria plants ( ayahuasca ), recently added seasol (" soil improver" with no npk on bottle ) to the a/b mix on the plants that aint sprouting new leaves for the past 5 months, seems to do the trick as seeing new growth, might try the "sea change" when i finish the seasol 

i figure for MJ only used in flower or just as a k booster where needed ?

https://www.nutri-tech.com.au/factsheets/seachange-liquid-kelp.pdf

Should be able to no worries, never been a big fan of seasol personally though, seems very salty compared to other seaweed products, that is just going by smell though hehe.

I'd personally be using a cold pressed seaweed for hydroponics as well, something like https://shop.nutri-tech.com.au/products/seachange-liquid-kelp

Cheers frank [emoji106]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeh up to you want you want out of it, mind you that's just one version there are plenty of different ones out there, even that company has a few diff products. I know Hy-gen have seaweed additives one for veg and flower, as the origin of the seaweed dictates the ratio of cytokinins to auxins which will affect your plants differently, generally auxins for root/shoot growth afaik. Just an option don't have to use em though

• Upvote 1

Down the right track take a Pic and show the new baby girl

Thanks heaps guys, IV certainly learnt a few things from you guys. Reason I have only 1 auto flower is because i ordered from seeds man and was testing if it'd arrive, 2 months later and it arrived.

The seeds root popped out in a paper towel 3 days in I then put it in soil Under my 100w cob led and I place a cut water bottle over the top of where the seed is. Have I done this correct so far? :)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Don’t mean to hijack the thread but does anyone use seasol in coco ?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yes I have been using Seasol (white Bottle) in my Nutes..It's cheap...its stinks and it raises the PH....but even at 4ml per liter it only jacks up the EC by 0.2.

So it's not salty at all thats all bullshit.

Without it my seedling do NOT perform at all....I regard some sort of seaweed extract as a must have for Fast Auto's.

I did a very basic side by side with Seasol and Rhizotonic,,,wasnt much in it but the Seasol performed just as good if not better.

Rhizo is fucking expensive...Both products give your stems that steroid muscular look.

It's been mentioned before....I'm talking about the Seasol Seaweed product NOT the Seasol Power Feed in the Green Bottle

Edited by buzzo

No need for the dome at all unless you live in a cold climate but if you do use it no need to put it on untill the seedling breaks the surface. Edited by nici