Are the LED lights any good?

You should be alright using the seasol powerfeed for tomatoes. Anything for tomatoes should get you through flwoering

yes seasol good stuff works for me too 

Crystal Candy Auto from Sweet Seeds is listed as an 8 Week Plant.

But I would just grow 1 Bitching Arse XXL Auto in there and not have the hassle of trying to keep everything under control.

The Problem I have with these XL & XXL Autos is they take just as long as a Photo....Only advantage is you can flower them with more than 12 hours of light.

See this Plant is an XXL Auto and its about 7.5 Weeks old...I have no headroom, but you can see how big it is...and this has been chopped and chopped and tied down.

The Fuckers can be a real handful in a tight area

post-20575-0-75268500-1587525365_thumb.jpg

Its' a Meter wide and left untouched it would be just as wide but over 1.5 Meters tall and you only have 80cm square to play with

Edited by buzzo
  • Upvote 1

Ive grown a few autos and if ya dont tip em and let em grow straight up you could fit 4 in that space.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yes this is also an option...if you want to chop off all the side branches and just have 4 big single Colas.

Keep in mind when you do this, all the Energy is going to the one site and the Height will be even more than you would expect.

The day you start seeing white Hairs you had better be left with 50% headroom

Edited by buzzo

Only advantage is you can flower them with more than 12 hours of light.

How is this a advantage

Just think of the extra dollars on the power bill

When you probably could get a better yield and smoke using regular plants on a normal time schedule

Especially for beginners ,wasting money isn't usually a option

Expensives 30 grams , could have got a few ozs with the same outlay

All good comments above. You've got your beans from msnl already so just go with them. I'm very positively bias with msnl as ppl here know. If it was me I'd plant 4 of the same of what you have. Top once after a few weeks, this will slow down growth a touch which isn't a bad thing in that tent and you'll reduce the risk of mould you could get with one big fat cola. A bit of light lst and that's it.

With mediums, maybe a soil to keep it simple? 3 gal pots or if you have the space, 5 gal. Buy some yellow stickies from bunnos. That's it I reckon.

MLG