Are the LED lights any good?

Ive grown a few autos and if ya dont tip em and let em grow straight up you could fit 4 in that space.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Plus 1

Again it depends on the Breeder and the Total life span of the Plant....The very early flowering Auto's will start visually flowering at 3 weeks old and finish in 8 weeks.

This type you can fit 4 in there not much problem...You can also fit 4 XXL autos that take 12 weeks or more in there, but it defeats the purpose unless you want to Breed them, cause you are going to have to chop them up heaps to fit them in as they grow...Imagine 4 Plants at 6 weeks old not touched and you kinda get the idea.

You will not get more yield with 4 plants, you are limited by the Grow Area basically.

Do you have any particular Auto in mind?

Considering you are going indoors with Artificial Lighting I would use either Coco or Canna Terra Soil unless you have plenty of Soil Experience.

Start them on 24 hours of light and drop them back to 20 hours or 18 hours when they start Flowering.

The Autoflower Growing Guide in my Signature is still very relevant. The Brick Coco is fine to use but it takes some work to get it up to Speed. I have a few new tricks for Fungus Gnats these days, but the rest is still good info..The only other thing is don't put as much as 30% worm Casting in there keep it around 10% if you plan on using it.

Edited by buzzo

Okay so more plants doesn’t always = bigger yeild, got it. When the boredom from the isolation inevitably kicks in I’ll suss out the guide in your signature.

As for the plans I bought some GDP and gorilla glue from MSNL. Looking at getting some more though so if you have any recommendations for some smaller/ compact autos that still give a decent yield I’ll be happy to give them a go

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

What these guys said [emoji3516]

I suck at growing autos [emoji23]

Well in your opinion sooty do you think 3 or 4 would be okay for that size tent? I’d be able to live with 2 but I’d prefer to make the most efficient use of space

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hi all, sorry if this is a stupid question but I know sweet fuck all about lighting. I plan on having 2-4 autos in a 80 x 80 x 180 tent. Does anyone know if these lights will work for my setup/ are they quality lights in general?

https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/600w-led-grow-light-full-spectrum-reflector-nw-home/

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

tbh the words kogan and quality are not usually used together. He puts turds in boxes and calls them products.