New grow

I would recommend putting up a heap more pics in normal light.

Also more info is needed like what, how much and how often are you feeding it.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Awesome cheers :)

I’ll take some pics tomorrow.

As for feeding, I haven’t fed it anything really at all yet. Only a tiny bit of a basic NPK nutrient from Bunnings at the start.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I know that it seems like a reasonable cost saving option to go to Bunnings for nutes but unless you have years experience and know how to properly ratio your plants needs by alchemy you are just going to cause major headaches with your grow.

Cannabis has specific needs and no single product solution from Bunnings is going to cut it. Go to your hydro shop and pick up a decent vege nute for under 30 bucks, you will have a lot less headaches.

Awesome cheers :)

I’ll take some pics tomorrow.

As for feeding, I haven’t fed it anything really at all yet. Only a tiny bit of a basic NPK nutrient from Bunnings at the start.

What LED light is that ? It looks too high from top of plants. Are you certain it's pulling 1000 watts of power from the wall ? For example some companies call their lights a 1000 but they're really about 150 watts( at the wall). Do you have the specs for your light you could post ? I'm guessing that light is a big part( maybe not all) of the issue, as it doesn't look like 1000 watts.

I know that it seems like a reasonable cost saving option to go to Bunnings for nutes but unless you have years experience and know how to properly ratio your plants needs by alchemy you are just going to cause major headaches with your grow.

Cannabis has specific needs and no single product solution from Bunnings is going to cut it. Go to your hydro shop and pick up a decent vege nute for under 30 bucks, you will have a lot less headaches.

Hydro nutes are even considered broad range for cannabis, reality is different cultivars need different nutes, if you aren't doing leaf tissue analysis and custom nutes you'll never be giving your plants a perfect feed.