• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Strain identification

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8101 Posts:
Yep she's a ripper
Heat and humidity have fuck all to do with reveg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Green Eggs

Green Eggs

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Fuck me this thread just keeps getting better.

Tell me about it!!

Green Eggs

Green Eggs

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 Posts:
Well considering you guys are watching, I’ll continue

Sooooo, got some foxtails and stretching!! I have banked most of the main players and I’m thinking I’ll ride the weather out. One is totally not ready but looking like she’s greened up a bit . The others have been clipped so we will see what happens.
I’m liking this strain for its bud size so I’ll at least take one as far as it can go for shits and giggles

Green Eggs

Green Eggs

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 Posts:

Check it!!
Still in the ground. I may relieve her of her tops soon, going to try re veg her and the others.

Trichs are mainly cloudy and a little Amber,
However this strain doesn’t seem to go very Amber.
Buds are thick and pretty dense.
Resin is glistening, smells strong, so far only cut out 3 bits of mould, nights are getting down to 13, days max 24 ish. I think she’s practically there. Throwing a few nanners, they all did

Another week? rip it tomorrow ???

Any thoughts would be stellar!!

Attached File  60965242711__51637311-372F-44E7-AEBD-104FE5755DED.JPG   2.99MB   17 downloadsAttached File  60965257336__0F8EF331-EDE0-4408-8162-C1F82B9BE239.JPG   2.42MB   18 downloadsAttached File  IMG_7218.JPG   1.36MB   18 downloadsAttached File  IMG_7220.JPG   2.26MB   18 downloadsAttached File  IMG_7234.JPG   2.09MB   18 downloads

SOOTY

SOOTY

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4874 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None
Still a lot of fresh white hairs bursting through, couple weeks at least.. but you be making that decision

Green Eggs

Green Eggs

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 Posts:
Fair enough Sooty. My gut tells me this also.
I want to see if it can get stickier.
I had others similar that are already processed, smoke and stone are great, but if I want to grow it again, I need to know how far it can go don’t I????

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.