• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

Photo

Sunshine

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Green Eggs

Green Eggs

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Just wondering what anyone in southern W.A. Is doing with their outdoor girls with this 6 days of sun, warm nights and full moon???

I’m worried about this late fluorescing.
Buds are getting fluffy during the day and wanting to grow more then seem to be fattening up again at night.

Beginning of a few nanners on the big colas is the new white pistils.

Any subjective experience would be appreciated

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

jozo

jozo

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Letting them love the sun

jozo

jozo

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Don't have an issue in the south west with my strains.

Green Eggs

Green Eggs

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 Posts:
Me either Jozo, it’s not really an issue, just a new strain I don’t know and I hate leaving it too long I put some pics up on another thread In the genetics forum.
Have a gander if you want?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Green Eggs

Green Eggs

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 Posts:
Fark!!!
This hot burst and high humidity has caused the girls to revege!!!

Pretty close to ready.

Should I cut the big colas and let the reveg go?? Or cut nothing and see what it does??
Probs got another week of humidity and warmth. But at this stage buds are stretching and getting thinner??

Paul.sth.wst.is.best

Paul.sth.wst.is.best

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 Posts:
I’m just hoping the rain stays away for the next couple of weeks , should be ok until 21st ... but the sun and warmth in the south west is just what is needed... they won’t reveg. I saw them on your other post... a week or 2 and they are good to go.

Edited by Paul.sth.wst.is.best, 11 April 2020 - 03:56 PM.

Green Eggs

Green Eggs

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 Posts:

I’m just hoping the rain stays away for the next couple of weeks , should be ok until 21st ... but the sun and warmth in the south west is just what is needed... they won’t reveg. I saw them on your other post... a week or 2 and they are good to go.

Yeah cheers Paul, spot on
That hot / humid burst sort of wigged them out a bit!! I don’t like to see myself as a pussy so I chilled right outAttached File  IMG_7146.JPG   2.05MB   19 downloads.
Some of the smaller buds stretched but low and behold, they’ve just triched the fuck up!!!!
Took the the big stuff off most, and the undercarriage is even getting a bit more shticky!
Fucking stoked!! It’s a good strain, I’m keeping her

Attached Files

Green Eggs

Green Eggs

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 Posts:
This beauty is the last one, still white as snow but I think starting to fatten up at pace

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.