Dodgy ass seed bank

Hey peeps...... I won’t go into detail just yet but after some opinions on how to approach this. Was just skipping through a seed bank in aus. Came across a new strain...... but!!! The photo used was a photo of my plant from my last grow, a complete different strain, that i had sent to the breeder while asking a few questions...... so the breeder has taking my northern light photo, and claimed it as a completely different strain. I know this isn’t the seed banks fault there being had just as much as us........ OPINIONS???

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

And yep I’m 110% sure

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

My opinion is that its super funny. It probably happens often. I'd take it as a compliment and laugh it off. Show us the pic though, please.

Hahah man I couldn’t stop laughing, and it was a first grow. Pic didn’t even look that good in my opinion....... first I’ll wait for the seed bank to pull it down, before I fuck there name up, not there fault. I really like the smoke from that to so I’ll hustle him on the seeds hahaha

sounds like it was done on purpose, no point trying to protect em

Nah the vendor has no idea..... they just buy bulk of whatever they think will sell, breeder gave him some bullshit and he went with it unknowingly. I only know that, cause the photo was between me and the breeder..... and the description of the herb is just a re worded conversation I had with him. So I’ll give the seed bank a chance, hard enough to get that shit going as it is, with out me fucking there name for some dumb fuck breeder from the states. But not to hard to work out what seed bank it is

lol. Ive used that Aus seedback. Grew out a strain, supposedly from New420Guy. Plant gets chopped this weekend, so it could be anything. Haha. Looks and smells nice.

Haha sucks knowing this crap...... what was the strain?