• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Greenhouse ideas

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jimboss83

Jimboss83

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Hps
  • Fav. Nutrients:Canna coco
Hey crew
Non canna related - I’m after a greenhouse for some veggies we are starting to grow to teach the kids while they are off school May as well teach some real life skills !
Need to keep the cats and our 14 month out of the pots tho !
I’ve seen some on eBay but not sure of quality - I know we get a little bit of wind here not a whole lot .
Any suggestions or would you buy the material yaself and frame it up etc ?

Cheers
Jimboss

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

The Toll Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2976 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None

I have a lean - to greenhouse we built the frame ourself, not cheap but turns out solid.

You need to get proper greenhouse plastic from a greenhouse supplier if you want it to last more than 1 season. Otherwise those poly sheets are great as well.

I did get lucky and found a greenhouse half price at bunnings a couple years ago, solid frame that i dyna bolted into the cement. Used my own plastic to cover it though

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4476 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

i've never brought one but have made a wallie built one using the steel mesh they lay in concrete bent over as a arch shape 

& covered it with ag plastic from these guys http://theshadecentr...thouse-fabrics/

the mesh is bent between a back fence & the back of the garage so its well secured between the 2

if i had the space i'd look into building a Walipini greenhouse , a bit more work to build but my understanding they 

give you a more consistent environment , they are basically a hole in the ground with a roof over the top , being below ground level 

makes it cooler in summer & warmer in winter , more energy efficient they say but you do need to put some work in with rain water

drainage being the greenhouse is below ground level  

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.