• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

"I Tried Medical Marijuana For My Chronic Pain"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3190 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

Having been down the addiction route myself, let's just say I have some 'extensive' lol experience.

There are 2 types of addiction, a physical addiction and a psychological addiction. With a physical addiction your body goes through a physical withdrawal when the substances is stopped. Some people get the sweats, some get the shakes, some get angry, some get morose etc, etc. For some people this withdrawal can be a physical torment. In real basic terms our body's scream out for more of the substance.

With a psychological addiction, it's our minds that are screaming out for the substance. There maybe physical attributes to it, but primarily it's a mental thing. We can become psychologically addicted to anything, not just a drug. Pokie machines are a prime example of a non-drug psychological addiction.

With canna the addiction is a psychological one, not physical, unlike powders which can have a powerful physical addiction. Trying to compare a canna addiction to powders addiction is impossible as they are two different sides of the same coin and yet many try to draw a straight line between them both (usually those who have a book knowledge rather than experience). So when people make statements like "..So you'd better substitute something for marijuana..." I ask the question 'Like what? Swapping canna for a pharma opiate?' In addiction terms they call that 'Swapping the witch for the bitch'. Personally I choose the lesser of the 2 evils, canna.

Merl1n

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Anoma

Anoma

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None

There are 2 types of addiction, a physical addiction and a psychological addiction.

Truth. Heroin, or any opiate for that matter, is a great example of a physical addiction. Ask anyone who has gone through withdrawals what their body feels like.

Lisa77

Lisa77

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Sounds not so bad

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3190 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

Sounds not so bad

Once you've been down that hole Lisa... ..and got out... ...It ain't somewhere ya ever want to return.

"Sounds not so bad" the bottom of that hole is real bad.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.