World wide glut on MJ seeds

You can still produce your own seeds with feminised seeds or fem autos. takes a little more effort but you will have your own batch of fem seeds.

I guess this is what you get when DC punters support these cocksucker seedbanks that sell individual seeds or 3pks and shit like that, as well as the trend with feminised seeds.

Personally, i'll pass a seedbank over fairly quickly if they don't sell 10pk of regular photo's, because if a strain is any good, i want to produce some seeds myself.

If punters want to support these wankers, you deserve what you get. Feminised Auto's... good luck with that.

I guess I just figured firstly, that the seeds are so old no way they're gonna be viable and secondly, that so many people talk about the float test that they must be right.

If anyone is at all interested I will post again once I see if they germinate or not.

I've still got 12yr old C99 beans popping so you should be ok age wise.

Seeds are still selling like hotcakes - especially in Canberra. Price of street weed has plummeted there recently, and stoner demand for seeds is at an all time high. Five regular (bagseed) seeds there ATM are selling for $50. They don't wanna pay for weed anymore, and have created a bigger demand for seeds. I think the international sales will keep increasing, with NZ about to move to legalise soon.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Seeds are still selling like hotcakes - especially in Canberra. Price of street weed has plummeted there recently, and stoner demand for seeds is at an all time high. Five regular (bagseed) seeds there ATM are selling for $50. They don't wanna pay for weed anymore, and have created a bigger demand for seeds. I think the international sales will keep increasing, with NZ about to move to legalise soon.

Hey mate im working in canberra atm, im from maitland. I put a seed order in with the vault on may 2nd and still havnt recieved them, and they are refusing to do a resemd, i also know 3 other people in the same boat from the vault. My question to them was if seeds are reaching targets in australia, then why give the option to shit there?? I havnt heard back yet and that was 5 days ago. Where in canberra do they sell seeds? Are we talking just at the local hydro shops?

Hey mate im working in canberra atm, im from maitland. I put a seed order in with the vault on may 2nd and still havnt recieved them, and they are refusing to do a resemd, i also know 3 other people in the same boat from the vault. My question to them was if seeds are reaching targets in australia, then why give the option to shit there?? I havnt heard back yet and that was 5 days ago. Where in canberra do they sell seeds? Are we talking just at the local hydro shops?

It's black market seeds in ACT. Seeds are still illegal there.