• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

World wide glut on MJ seeds

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Old fox

Old fox

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None

Yeah what x did you make?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Alaskan Purple X Blue Tahoe cheese, and Bruce Banner X Blue Tahoe cheese.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
Ill msg ya me address.

Gee

Gee

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

I had zip lock bags of seeds from 10 years ago. Never thought I'd grow again so they just sat in a box. Tried the float test, only 1 sunk. Literally hundreds of seeds dried out and wasted :(

From memory they were Aussie Blue, Super Silve Haze and some white strain I can't remember. Sucks hard.

"Life is not as serious as the mind makes it out to be" - Eckhart Tolle

GreatSouthernMan

GreatSouthernMan

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: The Sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:Mongy is a *#%@

just plant a heap in some seed raising mix bet they cant all be fucked 

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7108 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Half potting mix, half damp paper towel method

Edited by kloud9, 27 May 2020 - 11:58 AM.

Erin

Erin

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun

. Tried the float test, only 1 sunk. Literally hundreds of seeds dried out and wasted :(

the float test can be misleading since some may be more water absorbent than others and will sink faster. If they are floating after 24hrs give them a tap to see if they sink. If not either gently sand the outer layer to remove its hardened shell or if you are more adventurous use a magnifying lamp and scalpel to prise it open to allow water to get to the embryo. To test the seeds viability before anything else is done place it between a thumb and forefinger and squeeze it. If it turns to dust you'll know for sure it has dried out.

Gee

Gee

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 Posts:

Half potting mix, half damp paper towel method

the float test can be misleading since some may be more water absorbent than others and will sink faster. If they are floating after 24hrs give them a tap to see if they sink. If not either gently sand the outer layer to remove its hardened shell or if you are more adventurous use a magnifying lamp and scalpel to prise it open to allow water to get to the embryo. To test the seeds viability before anything else is done place it between a thumb and forefinger and squeeze it. If it turns to dust you'll know for sure it has dried out.

Thanks guys. I looked today and they all have sunk! I'm not getting my hopes up but holy shit if they all germinate I'm gonna need to buy a block of land somewhere haha.

I guess I just figured firstly, that the seeds are so old no way they're gonna be viable and secondly, that so many people talk about the float test that they must be right.

If anyone is at all interested I will post again once I see if they germinate or not.

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7108 Posts:
What's strain do u think it is, or unknown bagseeds ?

Gee

Gee

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 Posts:

What's strain do u think it is, or unknown bagseeds ?

Is that question to me? They're either Aussie Blue, Super Silver Haze or a white strain (possibly White Rhino). For some dumb reason I labelled them A, B and C instead of their names. I really had no clue what I was doing 10+ years ago.

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7108 Posts:

Is that question to me? They're either Aussie Blue, Super Silver Haze or a white strain (possibly White Rhino). For some dumb reason I labelled them A, B and C instead of their names. I really had no clue what I was doing 10+ years ago.

Ok and pmsfl, I can't remember 2 days ago, let alone 10 years lol ..

CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.