World wide glut on MJ seeds

Well, it was bound to happen. There has been a world widespread glut on seeds. Like the toilet paper fiasco, there has been massive hoarding of seeds. A few major international banks have SOLD OUT of most strains. Places like Seedsman have sold out of all the popular breeders- there's hardly anything left. I also received replies from a few Aus banks that they are totally sold out of everything. Hang on, this ride is getting bumpy.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I just read that Canadian MJ dispensaries will now be closed, as they are no longer deemed essential. So the international rush on seeds is understandable. History teaches us prohibition in the 1920s makes us resourceful and more self sufficient My bet is an imminent glut on grow lights and hydro supplies next.

• Upvote 1

I guess this is what you get when DC punters support these cocksucker seedbanks that sell individual seeds or 3pks and shit like that, as well as the trend with feminised seeds.

Personally, i'll pass a seedbank over fairly quickly if they don't sell 10pk of regular photo's, because if a strain is any good, i want to produce some seeds myself.

If punters want to support these wankers, you deserve what you get. Feminised Auto's...  good luck with that.

• Upvote 4

Yeah Indy I year you

I got seeds 2 x

The second batch I haven't planted any of them

Through a network of mates got a few more

I ain't got a lot of seeds but got enough to muck around with the 5 strains I got

I might run the other seedsman seeds next summer and use the pollen I'll collect over winter to get a few more hybrids of the ones I like

Clones and hybrids is the future for me

• Upvote 1

I got a few from friends, the unknown strains, one which was utter poop, no smell, no thc. Grew nice nugs though. The other was stinky and everyone that had a go liked it, even if it was pulled way to early. Also got some on the way from frosty flowers, and some in the mail a few weeks ago. I probably have 20 seeds all up at the moment, but they are photo regs. And a 1/4 are the shit strain mixed into the good seeds.

Would it be worth keeping pollen from a male in the freezer if I get one from the decent plants to chuck around at a later date?