1 plant : Advise on the MOST Simple set up under lights or out side at

Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone might suggest what might be a very very very very simple set up to grow 1 plant an Auto with cycle 6-8 weeks . Outdoors the temps are getting a bit cold at night. I do not expect to be pulling off anything major yeild wise. 

Happy just to get something off it. So two main questions. 

1. Given the current day / night lenghts and temps. Would it be best to just grow 1 outside leave it outisde untouched e.g in the ground or pot ( dont touch it let it be ). Not so concered about people rocking up or having to move it. Or woud a mixed method of having in a pot outside the bring in under lights at night be better. ? 

2. Or if it would be better to just go full grow inside. If that was to happen, I dont have the $ to set up anything special at ALL. Basically I would if inside only be able to have it under some light ( suggestions - cheap as possible ). ANy advise on the cheapest ass most simple set up with no air scrubbers fans etc . Just a light and type of light that would be the minimum requirement to get the little guy to produce a few nuggets. 

Hope all people are well and any tips would be great!

Thanks all ! 

• Upvote 1

Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone might suggest what might be a very very very very simple set up to grow 1 plant an Auto with cycle 6-8 weeks . Outdoors the temps are getting a bit cold at night. I do not expect to be pulling off anything major yeild wise. 

1. Given the current day / night lenghts and temps. Would it be best to just grow 1 outside leave it outisde untouched e.g in the ground or pot ( dont touch it let it be ). Not so concered about people rocking up or having to move it. Or woud a mixed method of having in a pot outside the bring in under lights at night be better. ? 

2. Or if it would be better to just go full grow inside. If that was to happen, I dont have the $ to set up anything special at ALL. Basically I would if inside only be able to have it under some light ( suggestions - cheap as possible ). ANy advise on the cheapest ass most simple set up with no air scrubbers fans etc . Just a light and type of light that would be the minimum requirement to get the little guy to produce a few nuggets. 

Thanks all !

What strain is it?

Decide yet?

Why do u want the easiest way? With experience, any plant can be easy to grow well.

Got much growing experience?

You sure got a fucking Masters in talking shit.

• Upvote 1

Hi all.

Thanks all ! 

Grab a 20 litre bag of Searles(pre apocalypse), 400w HPS mag ballast with a bat wing reflector and a pedestal fan. Probably cost $100 all up. Don't get the soil too wet. Do some reading. 

• Upvote 1