Light dep before pick

I've given them 72 hrs darkness but that's just before harvest.

Cheers Mr Edge [emoji12]

I did about 48 hours and I noticed small light green curly leaves in the buds.

I’m assuming through stress, sort of looked like they may have turned nanner like if left it longer??

But my gut tells me it might be a genetic imperfection of sorts?? Maybe left it too long, although trich’s were at the stage I like, 10% amber.

It’s a Sativa Indica cross I’m told but for sure more Sativa!! Not super snowy, I’ve got a few bigger better ones but again I think the resin count is the strain. They’re still in the ground, I’m going to leave them while the suns still shining, see what happens [emoji12]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Cheers Mr Edge [emoji12]

I did about 48 hours and I noticed small light green curly leaves in the buds.

I’m assuming through stress, sort of looked like they may have turned nanner like if left it longer??

But my gut tells me it might be a genetic imperfection of sorts?? Maybe left it too long, although trich’s were at the stage I like, 10% amber.

It’s a Sativa Indica cross I’m told but for sure more Sativa!! Not super snowy, I’ve got a few bigger better ones but again I think the resin count is the strain. They’re still in the ground, I’m going to leave them while the suns still shining, see what happens [emoji12]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah your probably not wrong with it being a strain thing ,,I also think maybe temps make a difference but that's only a guesswork.

Most crops lately I have staggered the harvest so without them finishing roughly the same time it's not feasible,

Your leaves won't turn to nanas ,,and it you did get some real nanas it won't matter coz your about to harvest .,

Edited by Serrated edge