Advice on LED lights (genuinely 600W HID equivalents).

My sf4000 has a pretty thick aluminium heatsink on the back, I still need to have a fan running on it to keep it cool. It could really use a better designed heatsink with fins

how thick is thick in mm?

my sf1000 factory heatsink looked like it was about 3-4mm, either way there is a migrow video testing quantum boards small to big heatsinks with results which is why i bring it up.

You can put as many floor diagrams or information as you like

The proof of the pudding is in the result

Until you have seen and touched a bud grown under any light you can only speculate on their outcomes ,pictures can tell lies ,so can the grower ,not accusing any one , it's just a fact

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

yeah i hear ya

there's a few ppfd par tests and grow reviews from seedling to flower with good results on utube, i see what your saying though  

You can put as many floor diagrams or information as you like

The proof of the pudding is in the result

Until you have seen and touched a bud grown under any light you can only speculate on their outcomes ,pictures can tell lies ,so can the grower ,not accusing any one , it's just a fact

Yeah spot on.

How many grams per watt do you pull from that tent porky?

I'm on my first grow under led's and wondering what kind of benchmark I should be aiming for.

This is the first run with full size plants. [emoji23][emoji23]

Look personally I think GPW is only a relevant measurement if ya have a set veg time.

The 2 run I did with this set up with the midget plants went 1.1 GPW with a 4 week from seed veg.

The run in the pics in this thread was veged for 5 weeks outside and a week in the tent. The plants are close to double the size so this run should go about 2 GPW.

But ya could veg for 10 weeks if ya wanted which would give ya a bigger GPW.

It’s all relative mate.