PGR: The Toxic Chemicals in Your Marijuana

You haven't lived until you get poked in the eye by a yucca leaf and lamost go blind in that eye hehe. 

They probably saw how big a job it'll be, i'd try again to get em to get a crew in.

Same to you and your family lou

Oh damn! No, I don't want to get one of those murder spines in my eye... I always wear goggles and respirator to mow because allergies and asthma, don't want to die for a neat lawn.

I might hit up the housing worker again, especially in light of Dandrews throwing money at public housing upgrades.

the pros & cons of life ay

yucca schidigera

diy yucca extract : 

Try to find one that weights about 1 1/2 lbs. Peel and cube the root, then process it in a food processor with one cup of

water until finely ground. Add to 4 cups of water and let all sit on the counter for 24 hours. Strain the yuca and liquid

through a sieve, saving the liquid.

yucca extract use :

The root of the non-flowering plant is used to make medicine. Yucca is used for osteoarthritis, high blood pressure,

migraine headaches, inflammation of the intestine (colitis), high cholesterol, stomach disorders, diabetes, and liver

and gallbladder disorders.

yucca extract & plants :

Yucca extract is a natural surfactant or wetting agent. Helps water and nutrients penetrate deeper into the root zone,

produces uniform and even water distribute in a foliar spray and also helps keep drip emitter lines from clogging.

never used it as a medicine or extracted it myself but def used a bottled extract https://www.arbico-organics.com/product/thermx-70-omri-listed-concentrate-natural-wetting-agent-spreader-sticker/natural-organic-plant-disease-control in foliar sprays , it's high in saponins , much like Aloe Vera but i use aloe as it's more readily available than the yucca extract . of cause you can grow your own which i do with aloe but don't with yucca 

hey Lu What's "Saponin" :)

• Upvote 1

the pros & cons of life ay

yucca schidigera

diy yucca extract : 

Try to find one that weights about 1 1/2 lbs. Peel and cube the root, then process it in a food processor with one cup of

water until finely ground. Add to 4 cups of water and let all sit on the counter for 24 hours. Strain the yuca and liquid

through a sieve, saving the liquid.

yucca extract use :

The root of the non-flowering plant is used to make medicine. Yucca is used for osteoarthritis, high blood pressure,

migraine headaches, inflammation of the intestine (colitis), high cholesterol, stomach disorders, diabetes, and liver

and gallbladder disorders.

yucca extract & plants :

Yucca extract is a natural surfactant or wetting agent. Helps water and nutrients penetrate deeper into the root zone,

produces uniform and even water distribute in a foliar spray and also helps keep drip emitter lines from clogging.

never used it as a medicine or extracted it myself but def used a bottled extract https://www.arbico-organics.com/product/thermx-70-omri-listed-concentrate-natural-wetting-agent-spreader-sticker/natural-organic-plant-disease-control in foliar sprays , it's high in saponins , much like Aloe Vera but i use aloe as it's more readily available than the yucca extract . of cause you can grow your own which i do with aloe but don't with yucca 

hey Lu What's "Saponin" :)

Hey Itchy, 

I'm glad the evil, murder-spike weed has some beneficial properties. That said, I'm too physically fucked these days to even think about digging out the bastard roots. 

Not sure, if your question is rhetorical... so I'll answer in case it's a genuine question. Saponins are glycosides that foam up like a detergent... that's what makes them useful as a wetting agent. If you fancy planting a native tree, Red Ash (Alphitonia excelsa) has long been culturally important to the First People of Australia for it's saponin content.

• Upvote 2

was just tryin to be funny Lu , good to see you around

didn't know bout the red ash, thanks for that  

That's cool itchy, I couldn't really tell the intent of your "question"... I had a bit of Schrödinger's Joke happening.

Edited by louise
  • Upvote 2

An interesting article, thank you very much. I emphasized some things for myself, especially I liked reading about the detailed composition and how it affects a person. I recently bought nuken strain at a pharmacy on the advice of a doctor, and now it is my favorite kind of weed. Since I suffer from neurosis and anxious thoughts, this herb saves me for a while because it contains a mix of 80% to 20% Indica and Sativa. It is the perfect mix for me and for the effect I want to get. Thank you again for the information!

Edited by scottohib

You honestly have no idea what your talking about.

People like you are dangerous to forums like these, and it shows by the limited amount of people frequenting them.

Cannabis cannot be grown without PGRs they are what signals to the plant that it is time to grow, heal, flower, split the auxins and produce seeds.

There's like 3 out of possible of thousands of PGRs that are "bad" for you but no evidence you support any cancer concerns.

All the fruit you buy from the supermarket is sprayed with a PGR to make the tomatoes and bananas etc turn red and yellow. They are picked when they are green and sprayed with ripening agents.

PGRs are in everything from kelp to Earth worn castings to guano and yucca and aloe vera there's so many products that are so full of PGRs that NO IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR CANNABIS TO GROW WITHOUT THEM.

I'm positive there's a direction for you somewhere in life, but ethnobotany is not where you should be looking to profess.