• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Hy-Gen Humiboosta Blend of Humic and Fulvic Acids
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana

Photo

Bunnings Nutes

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

buzzer

buzzer

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 Posts:
Yeah I know it's a bit of a crap choice but with my employment looking shaky it's time to tighten things up.

Anybody ever had and decent success with Bunnings nutes? The Manutec hydro range looks decent enough, probably just need to research the contents so you can dial back the N during flowering and pump the PK. But it looks like it can be done pretty easily on a low budget with their range. And maybe just add seasol as a folair and soil tonic.

3.5 weeks into my very first grow at the moment. Using the Biodiesel range with 2 autos in coco. I don't really have anything to compare it to but I'm pretty sure that the sensi pro is working very fuckin well. Would love to stick with their products but just can't afford to fork out the 5-600 outlay when I bump up my next grow and nutrient needs.

Can you pull good yield on a budget?

FYI next grow will be 7 X feminsed photos in a 1.2 X 1.2 X 2 tents. Plan on running a 20 litre res drain to waste in coco

Cheers

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

gazza308

gazza308

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1502 Posts:
  • Interests:Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Bikes, Fishing, Shooting, Growing, Rooting :P
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Viperspectra
Im using the manutek nutes in my aero setup and having excellent results so far.

I'm not a Gynecologist but I know a  #*$! when I see one!

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6721 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Im using the manutek nutes in my aero setup and having excellent results so far.

I was going to ask if anyone's is using that range , looks like has a pretty good NPK ratios

buzzer

buzzer

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 Posts:
which of their products are you using Gazza? the liquid stuff? only problem I see with their ratio blends is that it might be difficult to get enough P during flower.

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 13739 Posts:
  • Interests:Mary Jane
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: fire lighter
  • Fav. Nutrients:shit

Auto's in coco, are you using a LED for lighting ?

buzzer

buzzer

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 Posts:
yep

Auto's in coco, are you using a LED for lighting ?

gazza308

gazza308

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1502 Posts:
  • Interests:Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Bikes, Fishing, Shooting, Growing, Rooting :P

which of their products are you using Gazza? the liquid stuff? only problem I see with their ratio blends is that it might be difficult to get enough P during flower.

The liquid ones buzz

Attached File  IMG_5177.JPG   1.61MB   27 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5178.JPG   1.7MB   25 downloads

gazza308

gazza308

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1502 Posts:
K is 9.0 on the potash plus, I haven’t used it yet, using a 50/50 of the NK and Nitro atm.

buzzer

buzzer

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 Posts:
Cheers Gazza

cooper

cooper

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1300 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Any hydro A+ B kits + Silica.
    I dont use magic additives
Mate how does less than $20 to make a pound sound, budget enough?

Just use a set of hydro A and B and skip all the additives. It works a treat. I get fine results with cyco base nutes but most brands are good.

It's very cheap to feed plants on quality nutrients, it's all the other shit that doesn't do anything that cranks the bill. Just don't use them.

Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.