This year grow

It was finished anyway I was going to pull it this week anyhow just a pain some will have to go into cooking stash it's really sticky stuff too it will make awesome milk

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

how do you make your milk mate Ive heard of people doing it and really would like to try it so if you have a good method please share it :)

how do you make your milk mate Ive heard of people doing it and really would like to try it so if you have a good method please share it :)

it is easy as decarb your pot if you dont know what that is it is critical to cooking pot i put mine into the convection oven set on about 110 degrees for about 15 mins but  that can change depending on how dry the pot is then get a slow cooker i found this easiest as using my stove if fucked cant get a low enough heat (so i was crying over burnt milk) but if you dont have a slow cooker try the double boiler trick .

so put your chopped up pot about an ounce and add 1 or 2 lts of milk it depends on how strong you want it i usually use about one set the slow cooker on high put the lid on and walk away for 30 mins then give it a stir and walk away again for another 30 or so i have found time is not really critical the milk will have gone a nice light green shade or dark if you have gone mad with the ganja

( the missus even just chucked in un chopped up stems with leaves and bud once and it also was not decarbed and it worked lol ) so i dont get all wrapped up in how long or how much.

so after you have done the cook and have strained the mix  i then put it into ice cube trays and freeze it for later pop one in your coffee at night or morning and enjoy or keep it fresh and use on your coco pops  have fun

personally cooking with flower and trim if you have a slow cooker the decarb process will happen by itself without frying your stuff in the oven. i like to use coconut oil not MCT oil because you need the fats to bind with the thc, and a cup of water which helps remove excess chlorophyll. I like to slow cook for 24 hours before straining with cheese cloth, letting it separate from the water then tipping out the water.

• Upvote 1