This year grow

God damn mould this morning when checking one I had under a little greenhouse to try and stop it getting wet and making mould well it did anyway word to the wise keep the door open and unzipped it gets to humid inside and I only shut it last cupla days when it was raining its not to bad only a small amount but she had to be cut down all the same now drying fast to stop any more oh well there others still OK

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

God damn mould this morning when checking one I had under a little greenhouse to try and stop it getting wet and making mould well it did anyway word to the wise keep the door open and unzipped it gets to humid inside and I only shut it last cupla days when it was raining its not to bad only a small amount but she had to be cut down all the same now drying fast to stop any more oh well there others still OK

Bummer mate.

Yeah greenhouses are mould kings if ya dont have really good air movement in them.

Learnt that the hard way myself.

• Upvote 1