First grow, is it ready?

Definitely ready for harvest. Don’t over think it. When about 70-80% of the hairs turn brown, your good to go.

Also, pro tip for fungal gnats, get a automatic indoor sprayer from Woolworths. Raid or Mortien. Just make sure it’s the indoor one and the natural one. Have in the room, but not directly above the plants. I was fighting gnats for months. Tried everything, including what’s you said plus more. The auto spray worked perfectly. Haven’t seen one in months.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hello Hydrolicious

I will be harvesting this Wednesday or Friday.
Tricomes look about 70% cloudy, was wanting some more amber as I smoke to assist with sleeping due to insomnia and was told the more amber the better for me. 

Thanks for the gnat tip, damn things did make an impact but will be ready next grow for them, I'll have some nematode's on hand. 

Cheers

Definitely ready for harvest. Don’t over think it. When about 70-80% of the hairs turn brown, your good to go.

Also, pro tip for fungal gnats, get a automatic indoor sprayer from Woolworths. Raid or Mortien. Just make sure it’s the indoor one and the natural one. Have in the room, but not directly above the plants. I was fighting gnats for months. Tried everything, including what’s you said plus more. The auto spray worked perfectly. Haven’t seen one in months.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

So you are consistently spraying your plants with fly spray??

Worst advice ever. [emoji23]

Your buds must taste absolutely fucking discussing.

Dont you wonder what smoking fly spray will do dor your health.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

lol i wos wondering same thing surely that cant be good mate

The spray is mostly pyrethrum based. As I said, it has to be the natural one. I think it’s called nature guard. Perfectly safe and designed for indoors. Also, as I said, don’t put over your plants. Mine are tented, so I have it outside the tent, but in the same room. The auto sprayers put out a fine mist, noting like the normal fly spray. I just let the exhaust fan suck in some and it has worked. Leave it going for 2 weeks after you seen the last live gnat, to get any that hatch. Has not effected taste at all. recommended for veg stage, but the mist is so fine, I don’t see why it couldn’t be used in flower if the gnats are bad and it’s can’t wait till next crop.

I tried nematodes and they did nothing.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the welcome Sooty.

That photo in opening post was taken about 4 days ago.

Here are some photos as requested.

I think due to the Gnats the buds didn't get as dense. And the Veg stage seemed really short.

The leaves have stared to turn yellow with some of the bottom ones dropping off.

attachicon.gif20200313_175159.jpg attachicon.gif20200313_175237.jpg attachicon.gif20200313_175224.jpg

Fuck they look awesome brother well done !

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Phlex, 

So folks I have harvested and dried the buds. 3 day dry average temp 25c and 45% humidity. 
Weight after dried and trimmed up is a little over 2 ounces. Not sure if that is good or not for these Auto plants but will do me until my next grow finishes up. 
Still very sticky. Now waiting game for them to cure in the Cvault. 

post-66559-0-80409600-1584669819_thumb.jpg

post-66559-0-42561000-1584669857_thumb.jpg

Edited by Groosome