When to add PK

Hi crew

I’m about 2 weeks into flower from lights flip . Just starting to show some pre flowers now .

I’ve never really known when to add PK to be honest as following feeding charts some people say from when you flip others say flowering starts when the pre flowers form etc blah blah

So here’s a couple pics - do I wait until the whole buds have filled out and then add the pk or do you do it now to get the buds to gain size ??

Any help appreciated Thanks !

post-64125-158400967605_thumb.jpgpost-64125-15840097079_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

You got a few going atm, yeah jimboss?

Should do a test and hit one with the pk, and dont add any to another... see the comparison?

I normally use it, about a couple weeks after the buds have formed, until near end of flower..but no reason for that other than reading shit somewhere a while ago.. prob that growweedeasy site lol.

Keen to see the comparison tho if you do it

Hey sooty and gday Pedro been awhile hope ya both well

Yeah I have a couple going at the moment (check out my coco grow i just posted last week in diaries section)

I’ve basically got 3 strains going in different tents . OG kush , pineapple chunks and mega bud by fast buds ..I’ll post the pics underneath so u don’t have to find my diary . taken some cuttings from each strain to see which one I prefer .... since there not all the same strain and I’ve got it set up coco drain to waste each tent has a 80L res on auto feed a minute twice a day. So I don’t want to have to hand water one plant and auto feed the other without pk etc ...

but an experiment like that next time once I pick the strain I want and have them all the same would be the go !!!

These are a week old post-64125-158401639829_thumb.jpgpost-64125-15840164243_thumb.jpgpost-64125-158401644733_thumb.jpg

Todays pics in same order

post-64125-15840165118_thumb.jpg

post-64125-158401655129_thumb.jpg

post-64125-158401657398_thumb.jpg

Think the stretch has finished now for sure . Let me now what ya think !

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

nice plants jim,

so what brand are you using for nutes ? figure hydro synthetic ?

from what i read its recommended at least once flowers are showing or one week after if you wanted to boost a short indica a tad higher.
if synthetic nutes on a+b solution like canna i would just start once flowering begins lightly increasing ppms each week, then a ph'd water flush last 2 , no clue on whats safe for ppm each increase.

no direct experience, will find out later this year how that theory all goes to plan